Boy finally has a name :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JumpinJackFarm

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]Finally...[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]I have been waiting for it to hit?? It did Finally yesterday.[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]I was asking Jerry...think of a name of a famous "pilot" ...to possibly name him? [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] (lol..the reason being...this little guy don't walk or run...he fly's)[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]And it just hit us to name him "Zeppelin"[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Zepp for short.[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]We are "Led Zeppelin" addicts...Lol ! and it just seems perfect to name this flying object after a Zeppelin
default_smile.png
[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Here is a pic of "Zepp" taken yesterday kissing his Mama :538: he loves her.[/SIZE]
Kiss.jpg
annholdnzepp.jpg
Angelica toting Zepp around
default_smile.png
Isn't he handsome
default_yes.gif
: check out his curls
handsomeboy.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Well Hello Zepp!!!
default_wub.png
:
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]
default_wub.png
: Love the name (another Zeppelin fan here)!
[/SIZE]

Sandy

[SIZE=12pt]How perfect! I love it...
default_wub.png
: :cheeky-smiley-006:
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]You are the queen of the name finders. :worshippy: :worshippy: :worshippy: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I love his curls too! And I just noticed that he has matching bandit patches on both eyes?? He is just darling![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Shannon :bgrin [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]What a perfect name for the little "flying object". He is so darn adorable! I think he should have visitation rights to spend his summers with his Aunt (and of course--he would just love me and not want to return home.. :bgrin
default_wub.png
: ) Corinne
[/SIZE]

default_wub.png
: He is so cute you could call him "Mud" and we would just adore him (But Zepp is way cuter then "mud" )
default_wacko.png
: LOL

I love his name!

He is so cute!

RNR

He just gets cuter every day!! Won't be long and Angelica isn't going to be able to carry him around.

Love his name - "Zeppelin"

Give little, precious Zepp an extra hug from us!!

[SIZE=14pt]what a great name
default_yes.gif
: ! he is such a cutie! why didn't you post the picture w/ you in it? Nikki
[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back