Boy am I PSYCHED!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julie/Azariah

Reaction score
I was privileged to attend an Ultrasound Seminar/hands on clinic this past weekend ~ Specifically for miniature horse breeders.

They needed horses for the clinic participants to ultrasound. We needed open mares and also mares in foal at different stages of their pregnancy.

I had several mares ultrasound confirmed in foal in May/June, didn't come into season all summer until Aug/Sept, they must have slipped foals after 30 days.

So since I FINALLY decided to bring our BEAUTIFUL 29", 2 year old, Homozygous Black and White Tobiano Colt home after a very successful show career in 2009 and early 2010, I decided to give him some mares as a reward for his hard work the past few years in the show pen.

I have not had much success with my other 2 year old stallions settling mare, but thought it was worth a try.

Reflections Beyond Stardom bred 3 mares for one cycle and all 3 are IN FOAL for 2011!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

I am so excited to see what will come in 2011. Beyond is just incredibly beautiful. Not only is he a pretty boy, his temperament is like no other.

Thank you Frank and Charlotte Lupton of Reflections for breeding Beyond and showing him to his Reserve World title.

Beyond2009rightfull_8934-1.jpg

How exciting! I'll be looking for your foal announcements next year!
default_smile.png

default_aktion033.gif
Wonderful news! He is soooo beautiful! Charlotte & Frank have a wonderful program and have awesome horses! I have a weanling I got from them and can't sing enough praises about his temperment and quality. You should have some dandy foals!
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
He is just stunning!!
default_smile.png

Lucky you!!!
default_smile.png

Susan O.

Congratulations, Julie! Might be a long winter, but what a glorious spring you're going to have with some beautiful Beyond foals.

He's even better looking in person, with great big eyes filled with spirit and the "all-boy" twinkle. Best wishes!

Congratulations!! It's fun to see new crosses in the spring!

Thank you all. I don't think my smiler has stopped smiling since I saw those little active babies on the ultrasounds on Saturday.

We even recorded the live videos of the ultrasounds, so hope that I can get them up on my puter so I can see them again.

I have been doing this for about 12 years (breeding) and it just is never "boring and routine" it is always a miracle to think that 2 little cells can form into a beautiful foal.

I can't say enough about Beyond. He has only been home since Late June/Early July and already EVERYONE thinks he is something special.

Well how exciting and yes, will be looking forward to foal pics next year!!

I loved sharing in your excitement this weekend. Beyond is quite the stud.

I cannot say enough about the ultrasound seminar. If anyone ever gets the chance to attend, go for it.

Julie, I think I'm *almost* as excited as you are!

Getting to see the 'next generation' just has me in a tizzy.
default_yes.gif
And your lovely mares should put the icing on those little cupcakes.
default_yes.gif

Charlotte

Latest posts

Back