Bold little kitten meets angry momma bird

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebecca

Reaction score
I headed outside this morning hoping to get some nice shots of our newest cat, Muppet. We found him a few months ago trapped in a tree in our front yard, he was just skin and bones. He's a total kitten and quite the character! When we headed outside he had an unexpected encounter with a mommy robin! Glad I had my camera.
default_laugh.png
She kept diving and chirping at him, then he took a few swipes at her which only made her angrier, finally she chased him from the tree but he just wouldn't give up!

First, he climbed up our crabapple tree and was just perched up there, watching the world go by.....

28hog39.jpg

2d0g9dz.jpg

WOW! What was that?! Poor guy just about fell out of the tree!
default_laugh.png

zwjltg.jpg

Did you see that????

wvcnl0.jpg

Watching from the ground, thought he was sneaky til Momma came back again!

34g60pe.jpg

Maybe she won't see me behind this bush????

2nh0tiw.jpg

He decided it was safer to be by me and finally watched from a safe distance, I got these following shots

359xx5e.jpg

300qzyx.jpg

Watching again here

1zdm9uh.jpg

1zxvbk1.jpg

Thanks for looking at my silly little guy! He's a hoot to watch, so funny, he gets into all sorts of trouble.
default_wub.png
default_rolleyes.gif

Rebecca

Last edited by a moderator:
He's so cute, and sounds like a lot of fun. Is he part maine coon? He looks quite a bit like my mom's cat, who is part maine coon.

Beautiful pictures!

What a cutie - put a smile on my face!

Barbie

What a cutie, and appears very entertaining!! And now healthy! He looks great and thanks for sharing your cute pics!

That's a great story & I really enjoyed the pictures...thanks for sharing
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back