BIG DAY at Maine Pride :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scoopiedoo

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

I promised to post pictures when Redi arrived, and pictures you will get! :aktion033: The kids were just buzzing with anticipation as they rolled out of bed this morning!! I had talked to Tracy during the day yesterday, and Greg wouldn't be arriving back in Maine until after midnight, so Redi spent the night at Chez Wilson! (Thank you Tracy and Greg!)

Well...today, Greg was leaving for a business trip to Atlanta at 11, so we planned for Redi to come this afternoon. Greg got off on his trip, and Tracy and Sarah called to say that they were leaving to head this way! WOW, talk about some excited kids!!

Well, it wasn't very long before we looked and saw this....

100_02071.jpg

100_02081.jpg

Yay!!! Redi was here!! Redi had a travel partner the whole way home, including his ride from their house to ours. They didn't want him to be lonesome on his ride, so they loaded up their sweet little girl, Feather, and she rode all the way to VA and back, and then came to our house to visit, too!

Needless to say, the kids were very anxious to get Redi off that trailer, and Sarah quickly jumped aboard to get a lead on him so he could unload, and start to investigate his new kids. Ed was better dressed for the occasion, so, he GLADLY volunteered for the "job".

Here I come to meet my new kids! Hmmm, that's not such a big step, here I come!

100_0209.jpg

100_02101.jpg

WOW, would you look at these kids, they're all over me! Geesh, my girl really looks like she's telling my boy not to "hog me"! Ahh, this is the life, it's ALL about me
default_smile.png
!! :aktion033:

100_02111.jpg

Redi has spent some time with each of his kids this afternoon. We're letting him settle in a bit before we do too much, he had a long ride and all. As of this writing, he was yelling to the other horses and trotting his beautiful floating trot out in his paddock. Everyone is happy, and Lyn, you were right he really does LOVE the kids!

Thank you soooo much for letting him be theirs, they love him so much already!
default_wub.png
:

More pictures soon!

Jodi

Awww what a lovely story and he is a handsome fellow isn't he. Won't be spoiled much eh? How tall is Redi? Wouldn't he and Techno make an amazing baby or is he gelded....congrats to the kids.

Thanks Debs! Redi is about 34" and yes, he's sweet. He's got these "melt you" eyes. He is gelded.
default_smile.png

Jodi

So glad hes home.... I just knew it was a good fit. Like Bonnie said on the other thread... the angels were telling me where the horses should go. This is perfect, although he left greenish ( well dry lot) country for snow. Bet he was surprised!

Lyn

Actually, Lyn, he WAS surprised!
default_smile.png
He got over it very quickly, though, and soon, he was purposely going through the snow just prancing his heart out! Such a BEAUTIFUL mover, and SO proud of himself!!! He already has us, heart and soul!!
default_wub.png
:

Thank you again, the kids are in love.

Jodi

[SIZE=14pt]congrats on your new boy...he is beautiful, i love his big white face
default_yes.gif
: . what a wonderful gift, sounds like Lyn picked the perfect home for Redi.
default_smile.png
Nikki
[/SIZE]

Oh congratulations! :aktion033:

What a loving home he has.

The kids are going to spoil him rotten!!

Keep sending photos!

VERY EASY!!
default_smile.png
And the more his nerves from his trip settle, the more of a little ol lovebug he becomes!!
default_wub.png
:

Jodi

Latest posts

Back