Big Brother 11 -- Starts Thursday, July 9

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't seen it yet! I had to get up really early and I am such a dunce about that show that I knew if I watched last night, I'd be too wound up to sleep for awhile (not joking). It's on BOTH DVR's and I will watch it with H this evening
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png
Can't wait!!!

I will have to watch a while to see if my predictions are true, but right now I think maybe the "gay" guy and tattoo girl are two of my favorites. Things can always change with time though.
till next week..................

Linda

My first time watching but yes I agree I like those 2 as well

I cant say I really have any favs yet, but there are a few that already annoy me.

Including the one they just let back in, I dislike him probably more than any other player ever in this game. I would rather have seen Cowboy or Brian back. But could be an interesting season. Not sure who I like or dislike this year. YET

Love it! I also do not like Jessie (AKA I love my own biceps) and wish anyone else would have been on. OH! Evil Dick would have been good to add. I do hope Jessie gets voted off early on.

Since I have not watched this show before can you tell me how is the winner chosen? I am guessing it gets down to a final 2 or 3 and then who decides from there who wins?

They are voted out until it gets to the last two. Then the 7 (I think thats right) houseguests evicted before those two are kept in sequester until the finale and they vote on who wins the money. So you really have to play smart, not only do you have to stay, you have to not make everyone hate you more than the other person LOL.

Latest posts

Back