BHR - Mare foaling now on MS

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gosh, my foals are usually up in minutes and the mares shortly after- neither of them have even tried to get up. Hope they are both ok.

Mare is finally up but baby still isnt... lot of commotion going on in there... perhaps the mare and foal just need to have some time together.... the mare doesnt seem to want to get in the people's way so is not really attending to the foal that much in my opinion.

I couldn't watch the cam on this computer but that sounded like a very rough delivery. Hope everything is ok.

Yeah, dont know if they'll post pics. That is a full sized horse so dont even know if those folks are Forum members.

It was a red bag and the mare was tired and not pushing. The owner was great and pulled the very big filly out fast. Both are doing well.

Don't you just love a happy ending
default_biggrin.png

They posted a pic on MS

OMG, didnt realize it was a redbag! They did do a great job- glad they are both ok! And again, glad I wasn't there- it was tough- and that filly was big!

Latest posts

Back