before & after pics

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:aktion033: :aktion033: :lol: :lol:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
: velma

:aktion033: DZ is such a beautiful horse! What everyone might not know is DZ has the BEST personality......he would just come right up to say "hello"
default_yes.gif
: We met a few times and he sure loves to intoduce himself :lol:

I had the privledge of meeting his new owners also
default_smile.png
, WONDERFUL people! I look forward to hearing and seeing more pics of DZ as the year goes on......
default_smile.png
Good Job Larry and Lavonne!

WOW it never ceases to amaze me with these appies how you can clip a spot that looks simply like roaned white hairs, and find SPOTS underneath!! The face of DZ is a perfect example, his winter woolies looked like he just had a few white hairs but underneath is all that white and spots!!

He sounds adorable with his sweet personality, that is a real prize! The beautiful color and confirmation under the hair is level one prize, the sweet personality added is a whole new level =)

Beautiful! I hope mine clip out that well...lol i'll be performing my very first hack jobs this year!

.....microequinephylliosis????? LOL Too funny! Is that what it's called?? :risa_suelos: :cheeky-smiley-006: :aktion033:

Seriously though....handsome and LOVE the spots!
default_wub.png
:

I am always amazed at how much different the horses can look after being clipped. I love seeing these before and after pics. Keep them comming!!!

WOW! That never stops amazing me! He's just gorgeous! Wouldn't it have been fun to be the one doing the clipping when all those spots started jumping out?
default_smile.png

Liz

GORGEOUS....What a beautiful surprise..he was pretty with the hair but stunning without.
default_wub.png
: :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back