Bath time contest EXTENDED

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peggy Hogan

Reaction score
Just wanted to encourage those who want to participate. The bath time challenge closing date for posted videos is Aug. 30th. The videos don't need music or fancy editing....just show us what you know!

Here's the link....would love to see you play!

Peggy Hogan

Last edited by a moderator:
shucks, I was going to do it today as I was going to be washing horses for a fair tomorrow. But its going to rain for the next 2 days, so no fair and cold rainy weather.

shucks, I was going to do it today as I was going to be washing horses for a fair tomorrow. But its going to rain for the next 2 days, so no fair and cold rainy weather.
Ahhh...rats....sorry about the fair and cold weather....Maybe you can try filming when it gets warm and we'll do an honorary mention :)

I've got my videos! Just have to upload them. They aren't very good quality, but you get the idea. (I sold my camera that took photo and decent videos and my new camera doesn't take video, so I'm stuck with my brother's low-quality camera.) Kassie and I had a blast with this competition and look forward to more, it really helps to get us out there and working on new things!

Rebecca

I've got my videos! Just have to upload them. They aren't very good quality, but you get the idea. (I sold my camera that took photo and decent videos and my new camera doesn't take video, so I'm stuck with my brother's low-quality camera.) Kassie and I had a blast with this competition and look forward to more, it really helps to get us out there and working on new things!
Rebecca
Great Rebecca....quality doesn't matter...just so long as you're having fun and playing along.

Be sure to post the link on my home page www.youtube.com/peggasus09

Hey Peggy, is it ending tomorrow morning, afternoon or night? Tomorrow is suppose to be 80 and partly sunny. I could wash my ponies tomorrow. But don't know if I'll be able to get the video done in time if it ends early in the day.

Hey Peggy, is it ending tomorrow morning, afternoon or night? Tomorrow is suppose to be 80 and partly sunny. I could wash my ponies tomorrow. But don't know if I'll be able to get the video done in time if it ends early in the day.
Just go for it....I'm perfectly fine extending the contest for a couple of days....

:)

I think I posted it to your home page...I added the link to it as a comment.

Edited to add, if not, here it is-

Rebecca

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I posted it to your home page...I added the link to it as a comment.Edited to add, if not, here it is-

Hey Rebecca....can you please go to the original video and post this as a video response. I'd really like others to be able to see it. Great job!

BATH TIME CHALLENGE EXTENDED to Sunday Sept. 6. There's still time to post your videos. All phases of training are welcome. Thanks to those who have already posted videos.

I disapointed myself over this one. I was really going to attempt it but got under seige with work here. Sorry Hogan. Hey Rebecca, nice, nice job!

Hey Marty....I'm going to run this until next Sunday the 6th. So you can still do something!

Also, just want to remind everyone to please, please post your video responses to my page...not Rebecca's.
default_smile.png

thanks

Glad to hear the deadline has been extended. I was fully intending to bathe everyone today, so thought it would be the perfect time to give the challenge a go, but of course the temperature dropped and it was too cold. Hopefully I will get another chance this week.

I went back and posted it as a response, I think I did it right this time.

Can't wait to see everyone else's videos!

Rebecca

default_laugh.png
I was trying to get Rosie to lay down so put two buckets of water on her with a sponge--which she stood for perfectly fine... but no one was taping. And--I gave on on waiting for her to roll--and worked with Whisper on jumping--and THEN she went down. Sigh... I'll try again tomorrow.
default_rolleyes.gif
default_rolleyes.gif
default_rolleyes.gif
default_rolleyes.gif

default_laugh.png
I was trying to get Rosie to lay down so put two buckets of water on her with a sponge--which she stood for perfectly fine... but no one was taping. And--I gave on on waiting for her to roll--and worked with Whisper on jumping--and THEN she went down. Sigh... I'll try again tomorrow.
default_rolleyes.gif
default_rolleyes.gif
default_rolleyes.gif
default_rolleyes.gif
That's a fun way to teach them to lie down....hey....plus it gives you lots of mud on them so you can practice the bath time challenge as well LOL.

Latest posts

Back