Anybody else find this a little off?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi*

Reaction score
I just thought I'd share this ad I found on craigslist. I found it kind of odd. Just the way it is worded and the way it is put
default_laugh.png
What do you think? Sounds kinda desparate to me
default_biggrin.png
Oh and the best part was the pictures he had of himself standing in front of some cows. Looks like a real winner for sure
default_rolleyes.gif
A backyard breeder for sure!

Want to try Artificial Insemination to get your cows pregnant? Cant find anybody that will come to your home? There is NO job too small for The Backyard Breeder. Only 1 or 2 cows, your not hopeless. There are tools to get the job done. Just make a call to (209) 606-9711. I will personally meet with you to assess your situation. Prices vary by client so please call (209) 606-9711 and get on the path to an AI calf today.

Also do large opperations.

JD Owner and Proprietor.

Last edited by a moderator:
I get what he is saying..but then , I am a little "off "too. He sounds like he realy wants to promote his cows, and help you in the process. He does sound a little desperate though, but arnt we all with this economy? He sounds like he would try to get everyone in the family "prego". keep the teenagers away from him

I guess the pictures of him really did it for me lol! It pulled the whole ad together
default_biggrin.png
I don't think it's wierd that someone would do this for a career but it was just so odd the way he posted about it
default_rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back