An update,..on the update,....on the

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FFFoxyGal

Reaction score
Hi all,.....Thank you soooo very much!!! I havent been able to get on here lately,...just too much going on,..with Munchkins birth,..and Our Family problems and all,..but,...you guys are ALWAYS still there for me,.....I am gonna return the favor ,....really soon,.....
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

OK,....Things came to a blow in our family Saturday night,.....It was a BIG blow up,......and I decided that things have got to change,...but,..I didnt quite no what to do,....

BUT,......Everything is figured out now,.......

The girls and I are moving to town tomorrow,....to a 2 bedroom apartment,.....We are gonna be on welfare for a while,....

Things are definitly NOT getting any better here at home,......I have alreadt got welfare established,..the lights and phone are hooked up,...We could move tonight,..but,...I dont have any money yet and no groceries,....

Fred is ok with all of this,......I STILL love him,...We just cant live together anymore right now,......I have got to do what is best for my girls right now,....

Foxy and little Munchkin will stay right here and I will be coming by a lot to check on them and take pics(for you guys)and stuff!

We are seperating mutually,.....I am ALLOWED to keep the van,..YAYYY!!!

Maybe someday we will be able to get back together,..but,...a LOT of things will have to change first,..it could be a year,...could be 2 years???

I said yesterday that I wasnt sure if I would be on here anymore,..cause I wasnt sure if I would be able to afford the internet on social services or not,..but ,...the phone company assured me that I will,.....but,..It is only gonna be basic minutes,....soo,..I might not be on as much

I know that last post that I did on our family life that I got really upset,......but,.....you all were right!!!,....and I know now that you all really DO care for me and my girls and I will love you guys forever for it,.....

I hope you dont mind,..but,....you all hold a SPECIAL place in my heart,..forever and always,.....

I KNOW?????,...that I can do this,...I will be alright,..right????????

I just want to let you all know,..that I am NOT doing this to hurt Fred or anyone,...and Fred told me last night that he loves Foxy and her baby as much as I do,...and I have caught him sneaking a handful of grian to her here and there,..so,....I am not one bit worried on the care that they will recieve,.....

He asked me to come by and do the housework for him as well,....and little Boo and J.D>,..and the girls cats are here,...sooo,..you know we will be around here at least twice a week!!!,..LOL

My goal now is to go back to school and finish my grade 12 and hopefully get on a the potash mine and make 18 bucks an hour!!!!!

Once again,.....We LOVE you all!!! Foxy,Munchkin,...and,...me!!!!!!!!!

You are doing the right thing and yes you will be alright!
default_smile.png
Like you said maybe you can get back together later but right now you both need time away from each other. Good luck and wish you all the best. Please keep us posted on how your doing.

Take care and God Bless...

Takes a big person to tell and do what you are doing. :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Easy for us we are not going through your situation. So proud of you and I feel you are doing the right thing
default_wub.png
: especially for those girls. You do have a responsibility to them.

Would be a good ideal to find out if welfare would pay for you to go to counselling. This can be a great help for your future decissions.

I will be keeping your family in my
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
I know you are doing the right thing. I'm glad things are working out mutually for you, it is better that way and leaves an open door for the future. Please keep us posted as you have time. I will be keeping you and yours in my thoughts and prayers.

Good Luck with your new decision. I hope it all works out well for all of you. I mentioned to you before, about my sister being in a simialr situation as you, and I am proud to say that she too decided to get her Grade 12 education, has just taken her school courses and wrote her eaxms on Friday night and Saturday. I know you can do it too!!
default_yes.gif
: Good Luck with everything Terri!

goodluck terri you deserve it x and keep us in your thoughts, were all behind you
default_wub.png
: {{{{hugs}}}}

Y'know how they say that every journey begins with one step?

Sometimes those first steps are big leaps and you are making a very big one, but you definitely CAN do it. I can imagine there will be times when it seems insurmountable, but there will also be times that you feel a lot of weight removed, and lights go on, but you know what is best for yourself and your little ones, also.

Best wishes on your journey, let me know if there's anything I can do.

You are all in my thoughts.

Liz M.

Terri, i am proud of you for making such a difficult decision. You will survive this and be a better person for it. And more importatnly, your kids will be better off for the choice you have now made. They have to come first adn now they can without all the junk that was goign on they will thrive.

You hang in there, and you will be great!! Not just ok, but great!!!!

Stacy

[SIZE=12pt]Good for you Terri - you have already taken the hardest step towards a better life for you and your girls. The rest should all fall in place in time...And like you said - who knows - you and Fred may be able to work things out one day, time will tell. Good luck to you![/SIZE]

Lori

Latest posts

Back