AMHR NEW SHOW FOR 2011

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carolcrit

Reaction score
THE DATES HAVE BEEN SET FOR A NEW SHOW IN ESCANABA MI. (2 HOURS N GREEN BAY AND .2 HOURS W. OF THE BRIDGE) SUNDAY WE HOPE TO BE DONE BY 2 ISH SO YOU CAN GET ON THE RD THE DATES ARE JULY 8, 9, 10, 2011. WE WILL START FRIDAY NITE WITH SHOWMANSHIP , OBSTACLE VERSITILY, COSTUME SINGLE DRAFT uNDER LIBERTY AND TEAM CHARIOT FULL SLATE OF CLASSES ON SAT ENDING WITH JUMPING THE OVER LIBERITY SUNDAY IN THE PARK SUNDAY WE will do the driving classes. we have a great arena indoors plus a outdoor warm up we have 70 ring side stall plus many others very close hotel and restaurantss across the street we will soon have up a web page let me know if you want to get on the mailing list for more information send me your snail and email addy we will let you know hope to hear from you carol sherbinow

That's great! It's about 4.5 hrs away, so one of the closer ones. I'm hoping someday to get one here near Traverse City. I'll see if I can make it up there!

Carol is planning a very kid-friendly show, so we've already marked it down on our 2011 calendar and we'll be making the trek from Minnesota.

attwoods - do you know about the show in Midland? That's about 2 hrs from TC. Ionia would probably be about 2.5 hrs.

Congrats on the new show! Will send addy for more info!

I hope we can make it too!
default_aktion033.gif
I'm just hoping it doesn't fall on any of the same Ontario show dates... But heck, you never know, it maybe worth the trek! Looking forward for more details!
default_yes.gif

I hope we can make it too!
default_aktion033.gif
I'm just hoping it doesn't fall on any of the same Ontario show dates... But heck, you never know, it maybe worth the trek! Looking forward for more details!
default_yes.gif
hey you guys happy to see you are thinking of the trip not really too far for you people Canada Just let me know snail mail addy and will get information to you hey thanks for asking and we plan on very kids freindly infact just freindly and fun

Another MICHIGAN show YEAH! I hope you have a GREAT turn out.

How many judges?

Last edited by a moderator:
2 judges i am in Lexington now and hope to have conformation from manager when i get home sunday they to keep you posted

Latest posts

Back