AMHR/ASPC/AMHA Show in MO

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

horsefeather

Reaction score
How many people are ready for shows? There is a new club in MO. The name is Mid States Miniature Horse and Shetland Pony Club. The show will be held at the Ozark Empire Fairgrounds in Springfield, MO. April 17 & 18 will be AMHR and April 19 will be AMHA. The AMHR show will have ponies also. The judges are Roger Eitel and Karen Iverson. Trying to get somewhat of a count who may be going. For info: [email protected]

Thanks,

Pam

P.S. This is a show to help with the Humane Society in MO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pam,

It'll be hard for folks to commit to the show when there's no showbill out yet (that I know of) and when the office (A or R) is asked about the show they both say it's not a done deal yet. If you know differently, I'd love to know!!

Thanks, Parmela

Hi Parmela,

I understand they hope to be able to have everything out within the next few days. Think there were a few glitches to work out.

Pam

So far it seems this show is a go. AMHR is almost through with the paperwork. The people involved with this show wish to apologize for the length of time it has taken to get the show bill online. The show manager received the show information very late. Normally, the people putting on the show has all of the paperwork ready when it's sent to a show secretary. This wasn't done and the show manager had to put the entire showbill together, then it has to go to the registries for final approval. Again, as stated above, the show bill will hopefully be online soon.

Thanks,

Pam

I will probably go if I can that weekend but it depends on if my mare has foaled by then and also what classes are offered

[SIZE=12pt]OH OH I want to go!!! Thats only 100 miles from me!!! Where will the show bill be on line at?? Can I get it emailed or snail mailed to me??[/SIZE]

April

As much as I would like to go with it being an AMHR/AMHA show, it just isn't possible for us. It is way to cold and too much snow here to get a horse physically fit to show that early. Our first show is the middle of May and that is sometimes pushing it. Unfortunately I don't have an indoor arena, so have to use what I got.

Pam I'd like to come, but can't. Not all minis and ponies are quite ready by these dates. Plus, the two weekends before, Brenda and I are finally getting married after 10 years of being together. Give me some later dates.

Good luck on creating a brand new show! Don't get too worked up over people pushing to get the info. This is a huge undertaking, and it will all come together nicely! Just when you think you have everything done, something else is remembered! I was helping a group put a show together, and they thought they had everything covered, then I asked where they had gotten their ribbons!! :DOH! But we were able to pull it off, and you will too.

I just wish I was closer - I'm in Michigan - because Roger is my ALL TIME FAVORITE JUDGE IN THE WORLD!! You will love working with him!!
default_laugh.png

CONGRATULATIONS JASON - but after only 10 YEARS are you sure it's going to work?
default_smile.png

I was just wondering if there is a website for this show that they will post the showbills and info on later or if I have to contact by email?

Latest posts

Back