All Star Letter

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chariot Ron

Reaction score
Received my All Star Results letter today and proud to say I have two horses on the list

This was my year for really showing so I am excited.

Erica's Star Appeal #2 in Roman Chariot Event 38" and under

Crossroads TNTS Bomb Shell (Shelly) #9th in Multi-Color Mare, Over

Want to thank our friends for their help and support in making 2007 a good year for us.

Looking forward to 2008.

Ron Hayes
default_biggrin.png

Congratulations. You exhibit in a class -- Roman Chariot -- that looks to be the most fun of any AMHR class.

Congrats to you!
default_aktion033.gif

Could you post a pic of your chariot horse?

That is a class I love to watch and think is soooo cool and have not yet had the courage to participate in.

We've got an awesome potential chariot horse in the barn, problem is, I can't stop him.

Congrats to you!
default_aktion033.gif

Could you post a pic of your chariot horse?

That is a class I love to watch and think is soooo cool and have not yet had the courage to participate in.

We've got an awesome potential chariot horse in the barn, problem is, I can't stop him.
I will try and get one scanned in or see if a friend of mine may have one. Am new to this and so not sure on how to post a picture. Hopefully Erica may have one and I will see if see can put it in. Will say it is fun and if/when you do it you will love it. This way my first year thanks to Sheryl for letting me buy Star and Larry Parnell for training.

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Yeah Ron!!!!! Let me get home tonight and I have a picture I can post for you I think on my computer---some of those that Bob took. If you could scan one of your pro pics from Nationals and email it to me I will post that instead.

Congratulations!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations, Josie! I am so impressed that you are a chariot racer! That looks like a ton of fun but also could be a little scary! You must be an adrenaline junky. :D

Latest posts

Back