Agility trial vids of 4 of my dogs

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CheyAut

Reaction score
Last week my agility club had a NADAC Tunnelers only trial, two rounds of tunnelers. I entered my usual two, Rumor and Buddjet, and I also entered two others, Rylie and Kairyl, for their first trial ever
default_smile.png
All of them are Miniature Australian Shepherds except for Kairyl, who is an Alaskan Malamute.

My hubby video'd all my runs, but somehow Rumor's second round disapeared
default_sad.png
I watched it on my puter when it was on the memory card, then I transfered the vids to my puter before uploading them, and it was gone!
default_sad.png
She was spazzy and all over the place in that one so got some faults but she was having fun and cracking me up ;)

So, here are the vids and results
default_smile.png
Q means Qualifying round, they get points towards their titles. The placings are against their groups, not the entire show.

Buddjet's 1st round. Buddjet is normally kinda a slow guy at it, but this time he was faster and managed a 1st place Q! That Q gave him the points he needed to earn his Outstanding Tunnelers title
default_smile.png

I'm very proud of my doggies, and we had a lot of fun!
default_smile.png

That was alot of fun to watch.
default_smile.png

They all did a great job (& you also). I love Rumor, looks like a fun dog.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for sharing... that is alot of work to train all those dogs.

Sure hope you had breaks before doing all those runs.

You look like you have a lot of energy.

Good for you and you should be proud.

CONGRATULATIONS

OMG Jess, no wonder you stay so skinny and in good shape!! I had no idea you had that many dogs you were working with. Yep, Rumor is my favorite! And fast, LOL Thanks for sharing.

Do you know Linda Pemberton? She had some of the top Agility dogs in the nation. She had whippets but now has a B.C.

What a ham little Rumor was!!
default_laugh.png
I liked how she jumped up on the tunnel!! She was so fast too!!
default_wub.png
THEY ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!
default_wink.png

Thanks guys!
default_smile.png

Laurie I know the name for sure so I probably do ;)

Thank you for sharing. Your doggies looked like they are having so much fun! I love to watch agility and obviously you and your dogs are good at it.

Charlotte

Nice! You are a busy woman!!! LOL!

I have a coworker who shows her Golden in both conformation and agility and tracking. They just earned their MACH title this summer. Quite the accomplishment! I love watching people really work and have fun with their dogs!
aktion033.gif

Thanks guys!
default_smile.png
Yup, busy, but happy ;) Hubby and I start our BC pups in puppy agility in November, can't wait!
default_smile.png
Kai, Ry and Buddjet just do some trials now and then for fun, Rumor is my more serious agility dog (but still green) and another, Keno, graduated his Foundation class and moves on to Beginner I next week
default_smile.png
Rumor and Keno, and soon the BC duo, are the only ones in agility classes, the others just go to fun runs and trials (playing at home in between) now and then.

Wingnut, congrats to your friend!
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back