A little humor for the day...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neil

Reaction score
Yesterday I was buying a large bag of Purina dog chow for our dog at Wal-Mart and was about to check out.

A woman behind me asked if I had a dog. On impulse, I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, and that I was starting the Purina Diet again. Although I probably shouldn't, because I'd ended up in the hospital last time,

but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pants pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry and that the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now enthralled with my story.)

Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no; I stepped off a curb to sniff an Irish Setter's **s and a car hit us both.

I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack, he was laughing so hard!

WAL-MART won't let me shop there anymore!!!

Oh Lord......That is too funny!
default_new_rofl.gif

MA

I had no idea you were so full of it Neil.

Who knew?

Man could we ever rock your world up here.
default_aktion033.gif

OH, MERCY! (Wiping the tears of laughter from my eyes...)-I'm with Marty, Neil--you always seemed so dignified and somewhat sedate--indeed, who knew ???!!! Give yourself a 10 for that one, for SURE!!!

Thanks for the great laugh!!!
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_saludando.gif

Margo

Last edited by a moderator:
OH, MERCY! (Wiping the tears of laughter from my eyes...)-I'm with Marty, Neil--you always seemed so dignified and somewhat sedate--indeed, who knew ???!!! Give yourself a 10 for that one, for SURE!!!

Thanks for the great laugh!!!
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_saludando.gif

Margo
I never said I was perfect. Just because there is snow on the roof doesn't mean I am as pure as the driven snow.

Sedate, never!

I could lose some wieght and am considering that diet. Hey, 50 pounds is 50 pounds.

Latest posts

Back