A couple of caricatures that were sitting around

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Watcheye

Reaction score
Double Dilute miniature studs....

Alas the odds are stacked against these poor fellows masculinity...

Not only are they short and fuzzy, but they're white and pink...

irritated_elliot.jpg

When little Elliot first came here he was at the bottom of the pecking order. I noticed him trying to be a tough guy. It was too funny. He would snake out his neck, pin his little ears, look positively venomous, and then just stand there frozen.....
default_rolleyes.gif
It was as if he was holding his breath...

elliot_tough.jpg

70580014.jpg

.....Good grief hes cute....
default_wub.png

Thank you! I have been in and out of ruts but when I am able to climb out of them I have fun with this stuff. The minis are such great subjects. So full of personality
default_rolleyes.gif

Awesome! You have a great talent.

The one you made for me is framed and displayed in my office - I just LOVE it! You captured the personality of my little mini so well!

I could look at your stuff all day. Stay out of the ruts! They make me smile~

Thank you so much guys! I really appriciate it. Really... I will keep trying to do my best and give everyone something to look at. Let me know if you have anything to share/add to the quirks of the double dilute stud
default_saludando.gif

I love them

such a talent you have they are wonderful

I'd love to get you to do a couple of our horses one day

we have a double dilute filly named Spice but no wonderful pics of her yet

One quirk I can think of with a double dilute (blue eyes) is squinting in the sun when they first go out that I noticed with our filly

Lori

One quirk I can think of with a double dilute (blue eyes) is squinting in the sun when they first go out that I noticed with our filly
Lori
Oh so true! I will remember that one. That and the fly mask. I have a funny one in mind for fly masks!
default_laugh.png

Those are amazing! Love them, you are so talented!!!!!!
default_wub.png

He IS cute!
default_wub.png

And you know I LOVE your art!

Oh yeah, it seems they love to splash in mud and get dirty!

Thank you so much guys! I have a few other pics to do and then I will try to do more of my guys! They are such characters!!
default_laugh.png

Latest posts

Back