A Christmas painting.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crabby-Chicken

Reaction score
I have been working like crazy on paintings and love it.Sometimes, I leave for work at 7 am, get home at 2 in the afternoon take care of animals and then sit down and paint until 9 pm. I really like the vicarious thrill I get when I know someone is surprised and happy with one of my paintings. I want to thank a lot of you on Lil Beginnings for telling me I could do this. I didn't even share my art with people for years and years. And this year I won 4th place at a very large art show AND my husband and I had our first gallery showing! It was wonderful!

Anyway this is a dog named Boo and a wonderful Lil Beginnings member had it done for her sisters Christmas. Thank you for looking!

I know it looks kinda grainy, the photos of the acrylic paint seem to do that.

boo.jpg

I remember pleading with you to post your paintings and share!
default_yes.gif

What a marvelous dog! I just love your paintings Kim!

What an awesome Christmas present that is!

Merry Christmas my friend!
default_wub.png

Wow!! I'm always excited to see your artwork. The mini horse ones are my favorite. Besides the leaves in the background it looked like a photo.

I know ... I sound like a broken record ... BUT you are so talented and I LOVE when you post your work here on the forum for us all to see! You really capture the spirit of your subject, and it shows how passionate you are about your art. 100% talent -- thanks for sharing again!!!

Liz N.

FANTASTIC,,, Great work and looks so gorgeous. keep posting!! love to see your work

Wow...what a beautiful picture ...such talent ! What a wonderful gift you have ! Thank you for sharing with us !

Someone is going to be really happy this Christmas !

Ann

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing as usual....so much talent.

Another fantastic painting - you are so very talanted!

Thank you for posting it, I just love it when you share your art with us.
default_yes.gif

Happy Christmas.

Beautiful painting - you do such beautiful work!

Barbie

I meant to post a lot earlier but with me being down in Oregon while my Dad is on hospice care, and not having my lap top with me it just did not work to post until now.

I can report that my sister loved, loved, loved the painting of Boo......they lost Boo in April so I know that she will treasure the painting always......plus it was a nice bright spot in the sadness we are all dealing with right now.

Thank you to Kim for doing yet another awesome painting....you really did capture Boo, she was such a good girl.....
default_smile.png

Valerie

Just amazing... amazing.

How exciting it must have been this year--for you to have validated how AMAZING and TALENTED you are!! It must be fun to have a husband who shares this interest--well, talent, too. Cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you everyone. I so appreciate the kind words. You humble me.

Latest posts

Back