4th Of July Event we attended with our therapy minis

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stampedeoflove

Reaction score
Hello. Hope ya'll have a fun and safe 4th of July weekend, We attened an event in our area yesterday with two of our Therapy Horses. It was HOT!!!!! But still a lot of fun. Lola, the palomino pinto mare, has done things like this before with my veteran stallion Leo. Taz, the smokey silver black, tried it all out for the first time yesterday. He was a little nervous to start, but was a perfect gentleman around the kids.

A few pics are here-the rest are in the link below

4th Of July event photos

IMG_4873.jpg

IMG_4920.jpg

IMG_4916.jpg

IMG_4901.jpg

IMG_4875.jpg

IMG_4948.jpg

Stampede Of Love

Tiny Hooves Making Hearts Smile

Stampede Of Love website

Last edited by a moderator:
What a great thing to do any time, but especially for the 4th of July! Thank yo for sharing pictures and the link to your website. We have a yearling that would be so perfect for this!!!

Way to go
default_aktion033.gif

Its great sharing them especially when nowadays many folks (not just kids) have never even seen a horse in person.

Our mini therapy stallion, Saber, was also out yesterday at an event.

For people that do this regularly - could you possibly post some pointers for those of us contemplating this? I am not asking about training of the horses, but assuming that people have horses that have had some experience and would likely be suitable. But some pointers there would be good too! How does one get started? Who do you contact - what type of places (e.g. nursing homes, Vet hospitals, ??)? How do you prepare the horses? Or is there a website to find this info?

Thanks!

Way to go!!! Your horses look great and just think how many families were still talking about those neat horses when they got home!!!

You have very wonderful minis!!! So calm and well mannered. I know how nerve racking taking just one to a festival can be. Thank you for sharing them with all the children.. It must of been the high light of the day for them.
wub.gif
The adults too!

Latest posts

Back