2009 Tennessee Miniature Horse Celebration

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KHA

Reaction score
MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR ANOTHER GREAT EVENT!!! APRIL 24, 25, 26, 2009!!!!!

Premiums are now available online at http://www.tmhv.net for the 2009 Tennessee Miniature Horse Celebration. The show will be held again at the Calsonic Arena, on Celebration Grounds, in Shelbyville Tennessee. For the first time, this show will also be offering ASPC Classic Shetland classes along with a full A rated AMHR Show on Friday and Saturday, and AMHA show on Saturday and Sunday. Bring your minis and ponies and come join us in beautiful Shelbyville Tennessee!!

default_saludando.gif
[SIZE=14pt]Sure plan to be there. We had a great time last year![/SIZE]

We are considering going this year
default_smile.png

I have a couple questions though hope someone can answer. I was looking over the class list and cannot find the B division mares class. There is an over classic class but that is not the same as B divsion miniature. Am I just looking wrong? Also what is the rating for the pony classes?

I have a couple questions though hope someone can answer. I was looking over the class list and cannot find the B division mares class. There is an over classic class but that is not the same as B divsion miniature. Am I just looking wrong? Also what is the rating for the pony classes?

Class #62 is the Over division mare class. This is an A rated show for both classics and miniatures.

If I can get the weekend off I'm so there! I haven't been to a min ishow since I got my yearling. The last one I went to was YEARS ago back in AZ in Scottsdale. I don't have anyway of bringing my yearling but it still would be fun to go and watch.

Guess who might crawl out from under her rock and show up with horses?

Heaven help us all.
default_ohnoes.jpg
default_ohnoes.jpg
default_ohnoes.jpg

Nope, what was I thinking!

Last edited by a moderator:
Planning on coming! Had a great time last year! Already have the show bill printed out and trying to figure out what to show in. Sadly we are only going to get to stay there on Friday. I have to come back that Saturday evening! I know my Friday will be a blast though.

Well update for me! Looks like I do get to stay Saturday or at least HOPEFULLY! Good because Cochise can do jumping!!! :)

Can't wait to see everyone there
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be there. Not my first mini show, but the first time at this one. Look for me with my small little band of geldings under the proud banner of Fox Squirrel Farm. I'll be showing my 4 year old in WCP driving over and jumping and my two year old in halter.

Well I hope to be there. Have one mare that is due April 24th and am hoping she cooperates and goes a little early. This will be my first show in 4 yrs. So I am going to be a little rusty, but can't wait to get back into the ring. I will be bring 2-3 yearling fillies.

It will be nice to see old friends and meet new ones.

WOOHOO!! 18 days till the show!!

For all you performance enthusiast The Tennessee Miniature Horse Celecration is offering a complete list of Performance classes including Amateur Hunter, Amateur Jumper & Amateur Halter Obstacle.

This is a great show to get your feet wet if you are just starting to show...we offer lots of amateur classes and something for everyone.

We are proud to announce that this is our first year adding the Classic Shetland's and hope that they will enjoy our show and southern hospitality.

We want to make this the best possible show for everyone.. So please come and join us in the fun!!

Fantastic !!!

The amateurs seem to get cheated out of Halter Obstacle and Driving Obstacle at Nationals.

Now other shows are omitting the very classes that your show is offering !!!

It's great to find a show where the Performance horses have plenty of classes to make it worthwhile to drive to Tennessee.

I LOVE the arena - it's beautiful !

Your club members were always ready to help wherever they could and I loved having free water and soda in 2007.

I know I'll run into you and your dad as soon as I get there.

See ya soon,

Justine

Thanks Justine!! I know we are going to have a great show full of great people!! I look forward to seeing you too!!

Denise

I will have my Shetland stallion (Wilk. Double O Seven) at this show. It will be his first show and my first show with shetlands. I will bring my mare, but she is not quite ready yet to show, just want her to see the sights and sounds at this time.

I will be there with Mike Wahl and his classic ponies. His little gelding is incredible, glad I don't have to show against him.

Anyone else with classic ponies coming???

Tina Ferro

Crabtree Farm

Latest posts

Back