2006 Show results?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbstar

Reaction score
For a big organization with expensive weekend shows and reigstrations, it would seem that by June 20th something should be updated by now for 2006.

What I've heard is that they are changing/updating servers and software. At first I heard the 2006 resuls would be available in June and now they are saying late July.........

Last week they told me early to mid July. In other words, they have no idea. You would think in this day and age of computers, things like this wouldn't take over 6 months to fix. But there you have it, it does.

Oh come on now people...seriously...show results less than a year old?

What are you going to want next...to be treated like you're NOT an idiot by the magazine staff?

Don't be ridiculous.
default_wacko.png
:

I was told months ago the problem is that they hired web designers out of texas. So to make changes they have to write them out and mail them to tx. Would have been much smarter imo to hire a company in Illinois. Maybe if everyone who keeps posting called and complained things would get done quicker?? It is frustrating

write them out and mail them to tx
Well that is stupid... have they every heard of e-mail or fax??? The records HAVE to be on something that they can e-mail the results to the web designer... DUH??? Something does not sound right.. perhaps they are too busy with other things to get the web site up to date.. Just may not be a high priority...

I too like to read the show results!!!!

My big problem is that I'm OCD and I need data, numbers, and rankings. In defense of the Journal, They have always been good to me.

I really wish both registries would maintain show records on horses for all previous years and the current year, including Nationals / Worlds. In this day of computers and data bases, I think it ought to be very easy to maintain previous years' records. Right now on horses I am pursuing HOF's on, I print out the records at the end of the year so I know I can document what they did if I ever have to proove it.

In any case, I will be very pleased to see the current AMHR show page updated! I'm very curious about how many points Destiny's gotten this year. He's so close to his halter HOF.

I really wish both registries would maintain show records on horses for all previous years and the current year, including Nationals / Worlds.
AMHA does this--you can get local and National/World show results for the past 3 or 4 years on the website (not broken down by horse, though, unfortunately, just by show), and you can order a lifetime record of a horse's show results from the office to be sent to you by mail for only $5.

mary lou i agree but that is what i was told but it was about a year ago. you can pay the money to have amhr tabulate your points just like amha.

i agree in this age of fast and have it yesterday it should be no problem for both registries to list a couple years and current year show results, but nothing ever seems as easy as it should be lol

Latest posts

Back