2 day Performance Clinic North Carolina

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maryann

Reaction score
Patty Cloke is coming to North Carolina !!!! We are honored to have Patty as our clinician at the upcoming preformance clinic presented by the East Coast Miniature Horse Club. We welcome you and your other mini friends to join us. Please see Upcoming events on our web site for all details at www.ecmhc.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to be able to make this! I am in NC, a little over 2 hours SW from Colfax in the Ft. Bragg area. I would love to just come and watch!

I would love to be able to make this! I am in NC, a little over 2 hours SW from Colfax in the Ft. Bragg area. I would love to just come and watch!
We would love to have you come. There are overnight accomadations nearby , and there are camper hookups available . I don't know if you have met Patty but she is absolutely delightful and makes learning so much fun. Tell me what we can do to help get you to Colfax for the clinic.Mary

The facility we have is pretty good size. Patty is open to a lot

of actual participants too so we have room for everyone. Mary

I know you guys will have great fun and learn tons. I have a horse in training with Patty for the second time right now. She lives 10 minutes away from me, so I get to go there on weekends for lessons. Patty is great!

I know you guys will have great fun and learn tons. I have a horse in training with Patty for the second time right now. She lives 10 minutes away from me, so I get to go there on weekends for lessons. Patty is great!
I know we will have fun. Wish you could join us!!

Latest posts

Back