♥♥ BOOK FORUM NOTICE ♥♥

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debby - LB

Admin / Mod
Reaction score
Good Morning! I have received several emails about this book section of our forums closing. I did ask and approve for Sara, who has done a wonderful job with this forum!
default_firstprize.gif
when she decided not to do this anymore to please let you all know personally that she decided to not continue with this forum, and then to open it up for discussion to see if someone wanted to take it over... However (of course it's your choice) I didn't approve also recommending that you leave the LB forums to talk about your books...
default_thumbdown.gif
It was not intended to make you feel as though book conversation has no place here, I'm sorry some of you thought that.

Anyone who may be interested in taking over this forum or if you have any ideas about it please EMAIL ME. I would love for it to continue to grow, it may be a option for it to be a quarterly event or just a archived list of favorite books and their reviews....or we simply just go back to the back porch, let me know what you think.
default_yes.gif

In the meantime, if you so choose, please post about your reading on The Back Porch where we can talk about almost anything.

Have a wonderful day all! Debby and the LB TEAM

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back