Are we getting close?!?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_smile.png

Okay!

I check every day to see if your mare has had her foal yet. Fingers crossed she'll have it soon, I can't wait to see what you get!
default_smile.png

She is looking very good. Don't be anxious, it will arrive "just on time" -- unfortunately....it's "HER" time !! LOL

Looks like baby is lining up, and she's dropping just beautifully. So it won't be much longer -- but keep a close eye on her because things can change so suddenly, and you want to be there for her should she need some assistance!!

Looking great!

She is looking great , I agree its not going to be too much longer now
default_smile.png

Wishing you the safest of arrivals , very excited to see what she has been preparing for you
default_smile.png

She has been yawning all morning. I think I remember reading once that this means we r getting close?!? True?

Can be...or not! LOL! I swear they read the book of foaling and show us all the signs just to get us going. They may look like they're yawning, but I bet they are actually laughing at us!
default_whistling.gif
So true!!! Lol! It's exhausting too! All that watching, waiting 24/7 takes a toll after a while.

YEAH!!! Anxiously awaiting some great news!! Praying for a safe and uneventful delivery of a healthy little one!!!

Come on little momma!!

Sadly... we did everything we could but lost our little black colt tonight. Poor Blue Belle pushed and pushed and pushed. They were in a hip lock and it took an hour and a half to get him out. The vet came and said Blue Belle is doing good.there were 4 adults pulling and helping.

Talk about EXHAUSTING!

I'm sooo sorry!!!

Healing vibes coming your way - for you, your mare, your friends/family...

The vet said the foal was bigger that usual and just got stuck. It wasn't anything to do with the position, he was just to big for Blue Belle. He was 35-40 lbs. Blue Belle is doing fine, she is having trouble walking on her back legs.

I'm so sorry for your loss, but so happy that Blue Belle has survived her ordeal. Please keep us posted on her condition, and we pray for her speedy return to good health.

I'm sure the pressure of that little one was hard on the nerves in her rear. Check with your vet, but usually that will work itself out in a few days, and she should start improving.

KUDOS for you being there to help her, and getting her the extra assistance she needed. GOOD JOB YOU!!

Latest posts

Back