Maple Hollow Farms 2013 Foaling Season Complete

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG 303 days! Wow! She is so tiny and precious...I'm so glad she is doing so well. Keep us posted, I know we are all waiting for more pics when you get the chance. Congratulations on such a gorgeous baby!!!
default_aktion033.gif

oh wow, what a cutie, your mum must be over the moon
default_smile.png
That pic of golden is hilarious
default_yes.gif

What a gorgeous little filly - many congrats to Mum!!
default_thumbup.gif

Love that pic of Golden too. LOL!!

Oh and I would be watching Susan very closely - that's quite a bag she has there!! Is she another of your Mum's mares?

wow your little filly is adorable!!!! <3 so cute!

and as Anna said better watch Susan looks nearly ready to go to me!

p.s what happened to the camera? poor Renee is going to have to chuck a tanny soon! and we will miss all the foals getting born
default_sad.png

Thanks everyone and yes Susan is another of Mom's, I am so jealous hers are getting serious and mine are simply torturing me! Hoping I will find an udder when I go out here in a bit but not getting my hopes up anymore LOL! I will be getting my cam up soon and have ordered another one that I hope to cover multiple stalls with. Mom's cant go online, they tried last year but their internet cant support that much streaming video, hopefully when they move they will be able to get better internet.

Figured I would get you all excited...my cam is in the setup stages so with any luck will get it completed fairly soon! Ill let all of you watch my snarky lil mare ROFL!

YAY finally the cam is up rofl.

I can't see a horse but I can see a pretty kitty with white socks soo cute! oh I can see a horse
default_smile.png
ok Melinda who is this one? she looks lovely!

LOL I think Renee's tantrum would have been fun to watch but not very nice to torture those that want to watch the mares ROFL
default_yes.gif
...This is in fact E.Lady and supposed to be at 327 days today if the breeder gave me the right dates but Im not a believer yet as she is not exactly acting very ready....SIGH!
default_frusty.gif

haha I think you are right on both accounts lol

I have to say I love your cat! its sooo cute! <3

she is quite hollow in the flanks, how is her udder looking Melinda? how is your mum's mares going?

Just checked in on E Lady...resting quietly. Thanks for posting the link to the barn cam!

Latest posts

Back