All Eyes Needed---High Risk Mare

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
she poops in one corner and sleeps in the other
default_thumbup.gif
she is my type of mare
default_yes.gif
bahahaha.

You would love my little horse then, he poops in one neat pile...the benefits of gelding a little later ;)

she's up

hey, it got daylight really quick

you know what they say about a "watched kettle never boils" well I guess we stopped her foaling
default_new_rofl.gif

Wow, thank you all so much for watching. I am always blown away by our forum family and how nice everybody is.
default_yes.gif
I will send this link to Abby so that she can see the responses of everyone. I can't watch marestare as I have a cellular internet connection and live video feed just chews up my monthly data allowance. Go figure, I have insomnia and could watch multiple mares for people but I can't because of this cellular thing.
default_thumbdown.gif
your very welcome
default_smile.png
yes Please let Abby know what her lovely mare has been up to
default_smile.png
it helps so much knowing people are watching her. And we LOVE to watch and chat hehe.

wish you could watch marestare there are quite a few real close ones at the moment
default_smile.png

tuning in for the evening watch
default_smile.png
she is grazing her stable.

how is she looking tonight? what is her bag doing?

Still watching. I know Abby is so worried about this mare and for good reason. But I feel very good about this foal! All these wonderful ladies are watching!!!

3.00am and she is feeling some pressure

3.50am she is hoovering her stable

4.15am she is stood quietly in her corner. I have to go out now for an hour or so.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's 4:20 here and I need to get some sleep, have to work today. She sure can stand FOREVER without moving! I keep refreshing the cam just to see if it's locked up, but no, she's just standing like a statue!lol

I agree she is definitely acting very different tonight. Looking at her side and can't keep still.

Prayers for a safe healthy foaling

I do think those are back legs. Really praying.

Latest posts

Back