Maple Hollow Farms Foaling Camera *New Pics :-D*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
o.k so I will write one for a spotty willy
default_biggrin.png

Oh HOORAY - we are back to the limericks again!! (dammed emoties have done a disappearing act again!!)

Where is Heidi, is she not foaling anything this year? She was brilliant with her 'poems' while we were doing the loooooooooooooooooooong wait for her Peanut and Cassie's Suzie!! (oooooop's just read that again - I mean Heidi's mare was foaling, not Heidi herself - sorry Heidi!)

So, thinking caps on everyone - we need poems/odes/limericks/fun and laughter here from now on. OK??

Bossy Anna xx

so you have met Diane
default_new_rofl.gif
Shame Heidi is too busy to pop in cos she is the meaning of the word weird
default_shutup.gif

Diane is the nutty one

Cassie is the sweet one

Megan is the cook

Anna is the bossy one

Hazel will lock you up

Bree is the busy one

who am I missing? ME well I will leave that to someone else
default_new_rofl.gif
Oi! Look I found two seconds to catch up on all the foals, you lot just talk too much
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl

We certainly are a strange lot
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

You guys crack me up LOL!!! Anyhoo, we have some loose poo today and slightly fuller udder. Still not full in my book but yall know that doesnt always mean anything. Rear doesnt look loose enough either but I have never foaled this mare out so dont know what she normally does. She is day 307 today. I will probably start watching her a bit closer now that she is settled down and progressing again.

Mom's mare Gorgeous is still driving us nuts :arg! as she has had a full udder and loose rear for a few days now and is very restless. Hopefully will be able to get her online this week since my parents ordered new cameras. Wish me luck on setting it all up
default_thud.gif

I took some udder pics for all of you to see what you think. I think she has a decent size udder but it is still soft so not full yet. Her rear is not loose either. She does have loose poo still and is loving getting brushed as she is shedding lots! Its hard to tell what her belly shape is doing as she doesnt have a huge baby belly, she is just kind of fat in general.

DSCF5772edit.JPG

DSCF5774edit.JPG

Goodness, that's quite a bag Melinda - even if you dont think she's quite ready, that bag together with some loose poos, well I'm glad you are keeping a close watch on her!

Not long to go now!

1.55 am and she is down sternal sleeping
default_smile.png

3.30 am and she is down resting again.
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Still about the same udder, was maybe a bit fuller but then I turned her out to play and went back down a bit. I let her out with my show mare and filly today and she seemed happier to be alone after they left LOL!
default_poke.gif
They both were a little high energy for her liking, she got along better with the 3yr old since she was calmer but the yearling never stopped moving and she was happy to let me take her away hehehe. I just was hoping if I gave her a friend it would help her settle in better and so far it seems to have worked at least for a while. She could be just tired now as she played pretty hard, she is pretty ornery
default_laugh.png
. I finally broke down and clipped her belly so she is ready for if she ever decides to foal. She thought the clippers were wonderful and had her lip wiggling the whole time
default_smile.png

She had a quiet night and laid down a few times, she is settling in at night .
default_thumbup.gif

Oh brilliant!! Well done Gorgeous!! Many congratulations!!

Waiting for the pictures!

Ok well I guess I am done torturing all of you now
default_whistling.gif

Here is our handsome lil guy, he is very tiny and just outstanding, he has lots of little pawprints in his markings too!

426780_3118462678499_1172460008_32477224_232407874_n.jpg

430692_3118457438368_1172460008_32477223_516825203_n.jpg

423632_3118448678149_1172460008_32477221_382916115_n.jpg

427149_3118441637973_1172460008_32477220_1598703060_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back