PICS PICS and more PICS Rhaps foaled COLT 4/30, Lovie 2 4/23 filly, Dixie 3/30 colt, Crissy 3/29 fil

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You were fine
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah . Couldn't see any cam nerves.

I'll be watching for the next 3 hours..I'm home with bronchitis..so I didn't go to work tonight..I work 3rd shift..I'm watching t.v. and will be checking on her during commercials or when the show gets boring LOL..Don't worry..There are other eyes watching..
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
default_saludando.gif
Good Morning all..Ploopy poohs are good
default_yes.gif
I will be watching all day today..fab new cam
default_thumbup.gif

2.50 am cam time.

I agree the new cam is fab
yes.gif
she doesn't seem bothered that all the others are outside and is quietly hoovering her stall, maybe she is getting it nice and clean for her new baby
laugh.gif

3:42 She's laying down...She sure is a night owl...lol..

4:24 Now she's up...

looking very settled I dont think we are going to see baby just yet
default_no.gif

dont go yet alot of tail swishing and down again at 5.02am... but looks like shes settling again now
default_rolleyes.gif

6.09am and she s down resting with the occasional glance at her belly
default_unsure.png

6.42am some huge belly kicking from baby going on there but mums taking it all in her stride and yet again busy cleaning up
default_smile.png

8.51am shes still happy and no signs of baby as yet..I have to go off and give my lot a bit of a brush and attention before theyr food as the sun is shining and we have -12 forcast for tonight
default_new_shocked.gif
even though they will be inside Im sure they will appriciate having a brush to fluff up the winter coats ready for the cold..will be back later but I wont get worried tonight when I see the cam down
default_rolleyes.gif

Hey Gals back up for nite.....

Lala acting different in pasture today rolling and not getting along well with others....hope we getting closer sure wish this one was over
default_new_shocked.gif
I know soon enough!!!!! havent checked boobs yet tryed eariler but I think Lala thought I was a big, juicy carrot
default_laugh.png
:OKinteresting so will try later......

Cant thank everyone enough for the time spent on Lala and me..

Now I can't get the camera to come up at all..
default_new_shocked.gif

Anybody else having trouble?
default_please.gif

Latest posts

Back