X-CEL natural wormer

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandra dittus

Reaction score
I just got off the phone with a sales rep for this product. This wormer is supposed to get all worms including bots and tape worms. The program that I am on now has wokred for me all these years and I am not one for changing something that works, but like to keep an open mind. The rep said that it has been on the market for 6 years and that there are a lot of horse owners happy with this product. (large horses and minis). I told her that I would like to hear from satisfied customers before making up my mind.

Has anyone used this product???

Sandy

What's the chemical makeup? That's the determining factor. Many dewormers are out there with lots of names and only a few chemicals.

I just got a call too, they are suppose to email me more information, so I can look it over.......Funny thing was when I asked for their website, she said they could no longer give it out due to people complaining about viruses from going to the website???????????????
default_unsure.png
:

SO I told her to email the info and I would look it over.....................not sure what to think of it.....

[i just got a call too, they are suppose to email me more information, so I can look it over.......Funny thing was when I asked for their website, she said they could no longer give it out due to people complaining about viruses from going to the website???????????????

SO I told her to email the info and I would look it over.....................not sure what to think of it.....

]

Same thing here..web-site problem and will e-mail. I didn't get an e-mail so I think it might have been someone fishing for personal information. Had a problem with that lately.

Sandy

i believe this is the same company that started calling mini breeders last year and it was not good. I would stay away. too many red flags here for me

Well, I am ALL FOR anything anyone does to treat their pets more naturally when possible but find it incredibly ODD that when I do a www.google.com search absolutely NOTHING comes up for X-CEL or even X-CELL, XCEL, XCELL, etc. I did eventually come across www.thenaturalhorse.com and they sell a product called WormGuard which is touted as a natural broad spectrum dewormer for horses (and all other animals, according to the information on their website). I haven't tried either of these but have been giving my dogs Herbal Wormer offered by www.azmira.com and it is also labeled for horses. I plan to do a fecal test soon to determine if it's really doing the job...

Latest posts

Back