Worst friday the 13th ever...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krickette

Reaction score
My luck sucks.

Seriously.

The only good thing about today is it's my dad's birthday...

The bad things are more than can be counted.

For one, my psychopath drug addict aunt is coming over, though she probobly won't get here until midnight (she said she'd come around 6:00)

and...

my dog just died.

My Sadie is gone.

She was 13 or so. An english setter, named Sadie's Tricky Smokey.

This time last year she was pointing bumblebees (and then trying to eat them). She lived a good long life, especially for her breed and everything that was wrong with her. She was terribly alergic to fleas and had heartworms and some other problems...but she was still my baby. Man. Within the year I'm down to only 2 dogs...I just...I keep expecting to go inside and see peaches (my maltipoo that I've had since I was 2 years old. . . she died this year). I came home today and dad was driving back up the pasture from burying Sadie. I haven't been able to cry, my brother is so upset, I didn't want to make things worse, since he's just getting a little better...

But dangit...I want my dogs back.

RIP Sadie...I love you.

Pics from last autumn, rolling in the leaves. She was such a cutie...

scan0029.jpg

scan0027.jpg

scan0030.jpg

scan0036.jpg
default_sad.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so sorry for your loss. We lost our 13 year old collie a little over 24 hours ago. It is so hard to see a cherished pet go.

Krickett,

So sorry for your loss. Those pets are always there for you no matter what happens! She was avery pretty girl.

[SIZE=14pt]((((HUGS))))[/SIZE]

I'm sorry for your loss.

[SIZE=12pt]What a pretty girl. I'm so sorry for your loss. You gave her a good long life, so hopefully the good memories will help you through.[/SIZE]

Barbie

Krickett, A big [SIZE=10pt]((((HUG))))[/SIZE]for you. I'm so sorry you lost your girl. Those pictures showed what a wonderful and fun life she had. Treasure the memories always.

Gini

Thanks, everyone. It means a lot to me...She was a good girl. And you're right, I'll always have the memories. Thanks again

I am so very sorry for the loss of your sweet dog! I nkow how hard it must be for you.

I'm so sorry for your loss. :no: Our animals are part of our family and it hurts so much when we lose them. She was well loved and I know you have wonderful memories of her.

Latest posts

Back