Who has the best fitting nylon halters?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marty's Miniature Horse Emporium!!!! Great halter (and lead), great service!

Here's Mingus modeling his...I believe she has them with or without the nose buckle, but I love the buckle.

IMG_2756mingmagheadshot.jpg

We buy from Bryan at Sugar Rock too. Great price, quick delivery.

I never thought about asking him to put the extra holes in though! I've been doing that myself!

I've been happy with the Fly masks and Halters from Marty!!!

Great service toooooo!

I just received some from KayJay farm and was totally pleased. The Maroon colors are very nice. Friendly Service and kept informed of order. Halter and flat lead at an extremely reasonable price. Have every intention of ordering from them again.
default_yes.gif
: :aktion033:

I really like www.aminihorsesupply.com. she was several sizes and all profits help her mini and shetland rescue!!

I have gotten our last halters from a friend that makes halters custom order. She advertises that she can make the perfect halter for your mini even the tiniest headed ones! Her nylon is very narrow so it fits the little heads nicely. Email Maureen at [email protected] and she will get you more information. :saludando:

Star Lake and/or Sugar Rock for us!

We LOVE the ones that KayJay Farm sells..for two years we've ordered the adjustable ones, soft nylon, flexible and matching leads..they arrived fast and great color choices. I've tossed them in the washer and they still look great :aktion033: We always order a large quantity ..a dozen each in our two farm colors and in each size..so every horse has their own and every horse leaves with a brand new one and sometimes the next size up for winter wooly wear. I love that they are really adjustable with lots of holes for all the different sizes from itty bitty to those taller bigger ponies. Can't beat the price and service! Thanks Melissa and Kyle!

I just took a look a KayJay Farms site for tack sales and am quite impressed with the prices versus some of the other tack companies and Ebay offerings I have seen. I just placed an order on the KayJay site and look forward to receiving the product!! Very nice slection--practical items at affordable prices. Thanks!!!

Now, I have looked at some of the other sites suggested throughout the posts in this topic and I am impressed! I recommend these sites for price, selection, and terms based on other tack sites and ebay I have looked at previously. Ebay offers a great selection often at a good price but the shipping is outrageous by some sellers so always be careful of that.

Latest posts

Back