Where are you finding your backgrounds?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I take a lot of the ones I use myself or get them from friends with their permission.. Since I got my better camera I'll hopefully be able to get some really good background pictures.. Waiting for the first snow to fall so I can get some winter scenes

search under wallpaper....
default_wub.png

If anyone wants some background pics you can email me at [email protected]. Don't have Christmas, backgrounds [maybe one or two] but do have bridges, a few fall scenes, landscapes, flowers and also a few things I have downloaded from the internet but forgot what the sites were. I don't want to mess with putting them all into photobucket and posting them. Mary

When I did a search for wallpaper I found stuff for the desktop but how can you use them with your photos? or is there somewhere else I need to go?

A lot of the backgrounds I've gotten have come from e-mails that have been forwarded to me. You know, the ones that go along with spiritual poems, or seasonal stories, etc. I just right click on the photo & save to my photo filed.
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back