What your logo signifies---

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our Logo was made by Janine at Trinity Acres and I just liked the look and how it represented our horses. The name of our farm is to recognize how happy it makes me feel when our horses see us and whinny out a hello
default_wub.png
We've put our logo in ads, on our business cards and on our trailer. We love it!

lo_res_whinny4me.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Before getting interested in miniatures, my farm was called Bridlewood Farm. I really liked that name and used it for many years but with the miniatures I wanted to use my last name as so many people around our area know that the name Sample equals horses. I ended up calling it Sample's Majestic Miniatures because majestic means having or showing beauty or dignity. I really love the name and I feel it represents my horses well.

This is my business card with my logo on it.

sample6.jpg

This is our farm logo:

LCA1.png

Farm name came about as we're lucky to be doing what we love, so many people don't get the chance to follow out their dreams, and everyday when I go outside and slide open those barn doors and am greeted by whinnies I'm reminded how lucky I am.. The C is for our last name.. The clover of course is a symbol for luck
default_smile.png

And this is my logo for my graphics:

LCAgraphics2.png

Wanted something simple, and the silhouette of course to signify that I do mainly equine..

Interesting thread. It would be interesting to hear from some of the originals and how they got their names
default_smile.png

I have had horses since I was 15. I'm alittle older now (LOL) and because my back wasn't what it was I (we) got into Miniatures in 1994. I still have my QH mare that I got in 1991 however and she will remain with me forever
default_smile.png

Growing up in Illinois you don't see alot of trees. Alot of corn stalks and FLAT OPEN LAND but not alot of trees. My husband is a Yooper (meaning from the UP of Michigan). LOTS of trees there. He wouldn't make it in Illinois- tree withdrawl. Rick actually came up with our farm name in 1994. He wanted something that was us but still unusual and hopefully something people would say "yea I have heard of them".

Zephyr means breezy wind. And Wisconsin and Michigan are known for wooded areas. And our farm has a really cool looking Pine tree that I have on the home page and lots and lots of trees.

And once in a while I will put Zephyr or Windy or Breezy into a horses name. Hence when we got Zeph - his name was Little Kings Zephyr Buckeroo and from Mr. Boone- Boones Little BTU Zephyroo.

And that is where Zephyr Woods Farm comes from. And hopefully in the next couple of years you will hear it more and more in the showring winning a couple of ribbons
default_smile.png
default_wink.png

Our logo for Maple Mountain Miniatures is significant for us in many ways.

Firstly, we are proud to be Canadians, so the maple leaf shape alludes to the maple leaf on the Canadian flag.

Also, while growing up, my whole family got involved in making maple syrup every spring, always a fun time and many fond memories of gathering the sap from the sugar maples on the big hill, which we changed to Mountain just cause it went better.
default_laugh.png

The maple leaf shape is made up of the 3 M's in Maple Mountain Miniatures, and there has to be a horse of course.

MMMe.jpg

Very interesting to read how others have come up with their logos.

My first horse, my horsey soul mate, is my Thoroughbred gelding, Cheyenne Autumn. CHEYenne AUTumn... CheyAut
default_smile.png

As for my logo, I asked someone to make me one with a trotting Friesian and mini... and was delighted when she used photos of my mare Radiance (RIP) and my stallion Spin

cheyautlogo-1.jpg

Jessi

I guess I don't really have a farm logo, I don't even know why but my farm name came along like this. I moved to this farm when I got married to a farmer 13 yrs ago, it's on top of a 500 ft bluff and I still love every day here. But at night, my then 13 yr old son and I would quite often sit on the glider and watch the most beautiful sunsets that I'd ever seen. So when searching for a name, I was wrackng my brain, I liked Sky High but it was taken, I thought about the things I like, like birch trees, blossoms, springs and creeks, then it hit me. The sunsets! So we became Sunset Ridge. (Ridge is what they call the bluff tops around here) Here's a picture of our farm sign, not real professional but best I could do, I painted the horses myself too and I like them alot.

farmsignA.JPG

Mine is pretty simple, the horse on top with an EAD underneath. Stands for Ever And A Day Miniatures. You can see it on my website
default_smile.png
. This is an interesting thread! I enjoy reading about all your creative ideas!!

Love everyone's logo's and the stories behind how they came up with the names.

We haven't made a logo up yet - still playing around with ideas. But how we came up with our farm name is our very first miniature was bought for our 2 year old daughter to ride - her name was Misty. She was and is adorable and a couple of months later presented us with a little pally and white filly. Well we were absolutely hooked and now have 20 miniatures lol. So we wanted something to thank Misty for introducing us to these beautiful horses and came up with Mystical Park - to honour her.

Also both my husband and I have a love of science fiction/fantasy - you now dragons, unicorns, pegasus etc - so it all just sort of fit. Want to try and come up with a logo that represents that somehow.

Nicky

My mom has always fed hummingbirds. When we decided to come up with a farm name, we had about 20 hummingbirds at that time. I wanted something that sounded good together, and the house is on a little hill, so Hummingbird Hill.

Our logo is made of the body of our shetland mare and the head of my halter gelding with a hummingbird "brand" on the butt.

logotranssilver.gif

We are Silver Belle Farms. When we decided to adopt a name we found that my husband's brother had already taken McClure Farms for his Angus cattle farm, so that was out.

I listen to Christmas music all year long and Silver Bells was one of my favorites. My husband decided it was a good name for us. We love silver dapple horses and I have collected little dinner bells for years. It was just a natural combination with a "feel good" flavor of Christmas. It was an instant winner when we talked it over.

Over the years it has really come to mean a lot more than just a name for us. We have become the spirit of the bells and the feeling of happiness and peace is one we try to reflect to others.

Happy holidays to everyone!!

Silver-Belle-logo-bells.jpg

KayJay Farm came from our children's names, Kalisa and Jaegon. Kalisa's love for horses is the reason that we first purchased a mini, so it is very fitting. Our logo is an eye shot of her very first mini, Belle.

This is really interesting! I look forward to hearing about more logos and farm names!

Peggy

I asked Janet Hughes to design a logo for me, and I didn't have a lot of suggestions, except to play with my farm name. The obvious one to do was a crayon box with a horse on it, but it just didn't grab me. But this logo did, and I love it! It catches the colorful name, and also that I'm trying to produce Mini appaloosas. The logo is on my website, or rotating in my avatar.

Janet Hughes of Hughes Design designed our logo too! We initially had 3 ideas that we gave her to work with.

Primarily we wanted our logo design to reflect the "American Heritage" of our breed, as well as versatility and agility in "Sport Performance" abilities, with sparkling personality in "Trickhorse Performance" horses, and with our farm colors are of the good 'ol Red/White/Blue.

Second, we hoped for our farm logo to reflect our "Native Florida" heritage in the essence of "Seminole Wind", along the lines of the lyrics of John Anderson's country music song, "Seminole Wind". Hence, our farm name, LOL.

Third idea, was to somehow fuse ideas 1 and 2 together, if that could be possible, LOL.

The results that Janet came up with, is in my Avatar, and can also been seen throughout our website pages.
default_wub.png

Janet's creative design has fully captured all we hoped for in our new farm logo. It competely expresses the strong competitive miniature sport performance horse, yet with elegance and grace. Along with captivating stars for that twinkling trickhorse pizazz. Adorned with "Eagle Feathers", for just the right hint of our "Native Florida/American Flavor" as the whispering wisps of that "Seminole Wind" dances through the air. All the while, proudly sporting the good ol' RED/WHITE/BLUE colors of America, our farm colors.

We couldn't be happier with our new "official" farm logo, we absolutely LOVE IT!
default_wub.png
Janet is incredibly talented and creative!
default_yes.gif

Great thread

Our farm name "Eagles Ring Farm" came from a ring my husband had when I met him which I liked

then he bought me one. from Black Hills Gold

then a year or so later when we purchased our land we came

up with the farm name after the rings that we ended up deciding to use as our wedding bands

eaglesring.jpg

We originally were in full size horses boarding and trail riders.

Now we have switched to minis

Right now I am trying to work on a logo but that is where our farm name came from

My logo signifies the importance of the mare and the stallion to produce a quality foal. That all three are important to us. The stallion, the mare, and the foal should all be considered when breeding.

logo.jpg

My logo is a combination. My birthday is in January, so Capricorn is my sign. When I was showing Keeshonds, my kennel name was Kaprikorn Keeshonden. All my dogs were named with a K (i.e. CH Kaprikorn Kricket, CH Kaprikorn Kid, CH Kaprikorn Krumbsnatcher,etc.) This was a very successful name.

Then I got my first minis, I kept the Kaprikorn, found a zodiac sign I like and redesigned the goat part to look like a horse. Thus Kaprikorn Miniature Horses began.

kaprikorn.jpg

hope the image uploads, I have trouble getting them to here.

Sheryl

Upon completion ours is a Pegasus. I initially turned it down as an idea. However a customer called and left a message that changed my mind.

At the end of her message she said her friend asked her how it was? To wit she replied "Pretty cheap for a pair of wings". Also it seemed to fit the spirit of the cart so why not.

Bb

Graham Carriage Works

www.grahamcarriageworks.com

Latest posts

Back