Went To A Show Today... got PICTURES of...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the horses look great. Congratulations on a great show! I wish I could have made it to watch.
default_smile.png

Way to go! Congratulations! Horses look great Jill!
default_cheers.gif
:

Ooooh, thanks everyone! Don't pat me TOO hard on the back about the wins. I was really disappointed to see how low the entries were. Way lower than last year when we took only three and it was at a more out of the way location. The big "news" of it actually was just DOING it in terms of we got five of our own to a show (2nd time we even showed all by ourselves), we hauled or new trailer w/ horses for the first time, Flirt & Hope did their first show and were pretty managable.... and I got some "good" pictures :bgrin It's all a work in progress and a challange, but of course, "we" like it
default_yes.gif
:

Thanks again
default_smile.png

I wanted to say (for those who don't know) the first horse pictured, my filly "Flirt" is out of the second horse pictured, my mare, Hope... They are mother and daughter
default_smile.png

:aktion033: :aktion033: What a great show Jill!!!! You and H did good.

But I think it was the halter!
default_wink.png
:

Congratulations!!! You should be very proud of your horses and also yourself for how well they look!!! They are beautiful!!

Good job,and all your horses look great.
default_yes.gif
: My faveorites are Hope,and Tibbs Sundowner though.
default_wink.png
:

Latest posts

Back