Well it's all over...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Leia, I am so happy to hear about Kody......this is great! It is so apparent in your postings how much you dearly love Kody and how much stress it was causing to have him hurting so........ glad to hear the surgery went well........ and remember if you want another red-head in your barn, Rascal would make a great team with Pyro....haha.....they both live up to their names.
default_biggrin.png

So happy to hear good news about Kody!
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_biggrin.png
It'll only get better from here.
default_yes.gif

~Rebecca

Thanks guys! You know how I said everything seemed to fall into place at the last minute like it was meant to happen? When Mom and I got home last night we looked at the calendar for the first time and only then realized it was St. Patrick's Day.
default_wub.png
Maybe some of you don't know but Kody's signature color at shows is green and last year I adopted the four-leaf clover as his symbol because of its Celtic connections and good luck connotations. When he is on marathon he wears a black sweatband in his tail with a green embroidered shamrock on it for luck. I couldn't help but smile and take that as a sign that everything will come out fine and Kody will heal quickly and well.

Boinky said:
ok so is this the one with the little slits or the actual cutting?
He had the splitting procedure in October and after a short period of improvement became worse than before. This is the cutting to take care of the problem hopefully for once and for all.

Valerie said:
and remember if you want another red-head in your barn, Rascal would make a great team with Pyro....haha.....they both live up to their names.
default_biggrin.png
Shush! Shoosh! No more redheads! *LOL*

Leia

[SIZE=12pt]Leia,[/SIZE]

I am so glad to hear he will be ok
default_aktion033.gif
I love to hear your stories when you come back from events. Sometimes in life you just have that special soulmate horse and that is how I imagine Kody for you
default_wub.png
I'm so happy for the two of you
default_yes.gif
I'll be looking forward to more stories and pictures in the not too distant future
default_biggrin.png

Warm thoughts and wishes for you and your boy for all the awesome show seasons to come
default_wink.png

Joy

Yes, it's only just begun!
default_smile.png

So glad he's better. He really deserves to be trouble-free as far as his locking goes (we all know the other will never happen, he's going to give you a little (or a lot) of "guff" for as long as there's life in him).

Thanks for posting this.

Continued well wishes for you and the K-man!

Liz

Yeah!!! I'm so happy for you! Here's to a speedy, uneventful recovery!

Jessi

That is wonderful news Leia! I don't think you will regret it one bit! Just wait to see how much better he will be without the restrictions and pain! You guys will be even better!
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif
I am happy for you both and can't wait to hear how it goes. I pray for a speedy recovery.

Sheri

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't keep a good red head down, Leia.

Congrats to you and the wonderful team you

and Kody make.......The rest of your future

in just lays just a ways away now.....

Back