WE HAD A BABY!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awww, what a sweetheart.
default_wub.png
:

Thanks everyone, he is a cutie, and a little spitfire. I really like the name Charlie Brown.

Will

Sooo cute! I bet you are still so excited over him!

Gorgeous eyes and ears on your mare!
default_wub.png
:

Sooo cute! I bet you are still so excited over him!

Gorgeous eyes and ears on your mare!
default_wub.png
:

Boy his dam sure is pretty
default_wub.png
:

Congratulations! :aktion033: I love his dam, she's so pretty!
Thanks, she is a buckeroo granddaughter, and one of my favorite colors. You should see this colts sire! Between these parents, this colt should be gorgeous. Here is a link to see his sire, http://www.canterburyminis.com/stallions.html The sire's, name is Canterbury Spark of Destany. You can also see more pcs of his Dam on my website on the mares page.

Thanks for everyones compliments, and would love to hear anymore name suggestions.

Will

Congratulations!! His sire is gorgeous and so is his Mom!

How about "Spark Of Destany's Charlie Brown" or "Charlie Browns Destany"

He is just a little handsome man - I can tell you are already in love with him!!

Congratulations on your new colt! Lovely mare too!

Only name that came to my mind was "farm name" Good Time Charlie

hey everyone, Im vo happy everyone likes him. I think he will end up being a pretty nice little guy, and I think i will be showing him some as a weanling this year.

He is sooo sweet, and we could not have asked for his mom to have done a better first time job. She ha been great with the little guy. She is pretty protective of him from the other horses but i think she will calm down, she is still in the pen by herself but she wont let him near the fence to see the others.

I think im leaning towards Charlie Brown. I like it a lot and it fits him.

I think we are waiting on one more foal this year. Fingures crossed for a filly, but if its as healthy and happy as this little guy, i dont care what it is. :bgrin

Will

Congratulations on your beautiful baby. If his sire is a true snowcap you should at the very least get appaloosa characteristics on this little guy.. He is precious and his dam is a beauty also. :aktion033: :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back