Want to see some cute pup's

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

runamuk

Reaction score
This was so much fun I went with a pom breeder friend of mine and we met up with 3 others for some litter picks, and pup evals.....

check out these 13 week old cutie patooties

first a teeny tiny female

female1.jpg

female2.jpg

then a tiny male show prsopect

male1.jpg

male2.jpg

you can check out more poms at the one breeders site she has some current pictures of her dogs so you can see what adults look like compared to the little widgets :bgrin

http://www.geocities.com/rodispoms/

Are you sure those are dogs and not toys?!! OMG they're so tiny!!! I saw the cutest little Pom the other day ...he was just walking around at the vet's office and they had him clipped in a puppy type of clip...but the little tyke had an attitude that was just unbelievable! He was ever so cute and he knew it!

Are you sure those are dogs and not toys?!! OMG they're so tiny!!! I saw the cutest little Pom the other day ...he was just walking around at the vet's office and they had him clipped in a puppy type of clip...but the little tyke had an attitude that was just unbelievable! He was ever so cute and he knew it!
That is exactly how that little male is, he trots around like he owns the world.......

What is amazing is that the male is probably twice as big as the female......she may never see 3 lbs and that is wayyyyy to small for breeding so she will be a pet....it was so funny as there were also 4 white poms and that female was so tiny she looked like a hamster compared to all the others.....

Awe, how cute! I use to raise tiny poms. My 1st, a pet, Kibbles was barely 3 lbs. as an adult. She also looked like a little hamster when she was 8 weeks old, sooo tiny! I sure do miss her! She liked to ride on the back of my shoulders when we traveled, and bark at semi's that passed.

~Karen

Latest posts

Back