Update pics

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky-C-Acres-Minis

Reaction score
MISTY:

Cutout2.jpg

SKY:

CIMG1820.jpg

THE GIRLS:

Star:

CIMG1794.jpg
CIMG1797.jpg

Lacey:

CIMG1792.jpg
th_CIMG1795.jpg

Sadie:

CIMG1793.jpg
CIMG1796.jpg

Any guesses on what you think they're carrying?

Oh WOW Star Is HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How many has she GOT in there???? That is one cute lil baby
default_wub.png
:

When are the girls due? I reckon Star will have a girl, lacey a boy and Sadie a girl.... Good Luck.

Helen

That little Misty is sure a cute one. It is amazing how big these mares get when pg. Will be anxious to hear the outcome!

Thanks guys.. I'm really proud of the way Misty is turning out for losing her dam at a week old.. She's such a ham! lol Star gets HUGE every year, she looks like she's carrying the same way she has before, so hopefully she's got another buckskin filly in there for me! Lacey has really "blossomed" in the past month, her body has really changed. Sadie is a broad mare and hid the pregnancy well, but with the foal shifting down and back her body has made alot of noticeable changes as well.. I have to admit that I'm even more nervous than usual after what we went through with Fantom, but I'm hoping and praying for safe, easy births and healthy mares and foals

Misty and Sky are beautiful!!!
default_wub.png
: I bet you are excited about the others going soon! :aktion033:

Sheri

Latest posts

Back