update on Delight & PJ

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bitsy

Reaction score
First, I had posted about Delight who lost her foal to a red bag/dytocia last week. She is home and doing great. The results of the cultures on the placenta that was so discolored came back and there was nothing there but an e-coli infection. Nothing major! That was great news
default_smile.png

Second, the mare I bought back in such deplorable condition is also doing wonderfully
default_yes.gif
: She has gained weight and is even getting her old, sweet personality back. I will post pictures as soon as I can clip her. We are expecting a frost this weekend. Hopefully the last one
default_wacko.png
:

Next, I do wish I could find out who the wonderful person was that anonymously paid my "horsey hospital" bill! When I went to pick up Delight I was informed that I owed them nothing, standing there with my mouth hanging open (looking like an idiot, I'm sure) I asked how that could be. I was informed that an anonymous donor had taken care of my bill and had left me a credit to boot! I am still in shock and wish sooo that I could thank this person. The vet bills this year were getting outrageous and this was the most wonderful thing anyone has ever done for me. I left the clinic with tears in my eyes. Just can't believe anyone would do this. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

WOW! That is wonderful..............such a great gift!

Whoever it is, is definately someone special!
default_yes.gif
:

That is great news, all of it. Just remember "Don't let the chain of love end with you" I'm sure that would be thank you enough to that wonderful person
default_wub.png
:

[SIZE=14pt]Arent these random acts of kindness this week SOMETHING ELSE!!! :aktion033:
default_wub.png
: [/SIZE]

Lyn

[SIZE=14pt]Arent these random acts of kindness this week SOMETHING ELSE!!! :aktion033:
default_wub.png
: [/SIZE]

Lyn
Lyn: I couldn't believe it when I read your post about Ginny giving you back the mare. After we both suffered such losses this year, then for both of us to have an angel come along in the same week and help, it's amazing! I think we are truly being blessed.

That is truly a wonderful and loving thing for someone to do. Maybe all you need to do is pass on an act kindness when you too are able.

default_yes.gif
: MA

I'm happy your mares are doing well. And am amazed that someone would pay your bill, that is just awesome. I know the vet bills can be very high and usually have to be paid before the animals leave the hospital so it sure can be tough. But this is so wonderful to hear that someone would do this, bless them.

That was a very nice jesture for someone to help you out in a special time of need, I can just see the look on your face when they told you that the bill was paid in full with extra credit along. You have someone special to thank for doing that for you. Now all you need to do is find that special person. Wonder who?
default_yes.gif
: It would have to be someone that would know where you go for your emergency's, that might help you narrow it done some to whom it was.

WELL THEY SAY, WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND, SO YOU MUST HAVE DONE SOMTHING PRTTY SPECIAL ALSO AT SOMETIME, I THINK ITS FANTASTIC,AND KIND
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back