Unusual photo shoot...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony

Reaction score
I posted a couple of pictures that Carol took at the photo shoot Monday, but wanted to let you see the "real" pictures. I was amazed at the tremendous attention to details and the extravagant costumes, sets, and props. The photographer is Gayla Partridge, a very talented and unique young woman. She does very interesting and unusual work for a different clientel. Her studio is 666 Photography Studio.. She said that in spite of the name, she is not a Satanist, but rather a Baptist, but the name attracts her customers to her unusual work. You can read comments about the miniatures on her My Space page where there are more pictures. Just click on the link near the top of her web page.

Anyway, here are some of my favorites featuring Little America's Alexandra and Little America's Silver Keepsake.

miniheaven8red.jpg

miniheaven3rd.jpg

miniheaven2rd.jpg

Tony,

Those are amazing. The little one is so cute. And you are right. The attention to detail is amazing.

default_wub.png
: tony,

I love the horses in the photos.

I really like the appys. You can sent keepsake to us it you don't want him.

her website is not pulling up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very unique! I find them very interesting and would love to see more. :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

I went to her my space and wow! She is very talented and oh so unique.

Now those are some truly fabulous art shots. I love it!!! Thank you so much for sharing it...glad I got a chance to see them!

Latest posts

Back