Unicorn Represents

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reble

Reaction score
A unicorn represents
default_wub.png
:

A pure heart overflowing with love, innocence, kindness, charity, justice, sensitivity, truth, loyalty, beauty, and all things good.

I'm sending everyone this unicorn greeting, because I see all of these special qualities in this forum.

You're a magical spark in a world that sometimes seems dark.

Your light never fails to touch my heart and soul leaving behind a feeling of peace and an assurance that goodness truly exists in the world.

Thank you for this Forum. Wanting to share.
default_wub.png
:

NAIL IN THE FENCE

There once was a little boy who had a bad temper. His Father gave him a bag of nails

and told him that every time he lost his temper, he must hammer a nail into the back

of the fence. The first day the boy had driven 37 nails into the fence. Over the next

few weeks, as he learned to control his anger, the number of nails hammered daily

gradually dwindled down. He discovered it was easier to hold his temper than to

drive those nails into the fence. Finally the day came when the boy didn't

lose his temper at all. He told his father about it and the father suggested that the

boy now pull out one nail for each day that he was able to hold his temper.

The days passed and the young boy was finally able to tell his father that all the nails

were gone. The father took his son by the hand and led him to the fence. He said, "You

have done well, my son, but look at the holes in the fence. The fence will never be

the same. When you say things in anger, they leave a scar just like this one. You

can put a knife in a man and draw it out. It won't matter how many times you say I'm

sorry, the wound is still there. " A verbal wound is as bad as a physical one.

Friends are very rare jewels, indeed. They make you smile and encourage you to succeed.

They lend an ear, they share words of praise and they always want to open their hearts to us."

This will be the last topic posted by me, for awhile, finding it hard being told not to post things?

Do not know the Do's and Don'ts Yet.

I am a little hurt, I do have feelings too. Only joined in January this year.

I will be back, but need time out.

:saludando:

Last edited by a moderator:
{{{Reble}}}

Not sure what caused the hurt, but please know you are valuable and loved.

Blessings,

MA

I a wondering the same? What is going on?

Carol

Hello!

I guess you don't know about the rule on the forum no one can quit coming to or posting on the Forum on a Wedesday or any day that has the letters day in it!!!

So sorry you will need to just keep posting and of course if you are serious about this you can always go on the second Tuesday of next week.

Like reading your posts so stick around...

Hugs to you

Bonnie

{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}} ARE YOU HAVING AN OFF DAY?? I ENJOY YOUR POSTS IT MAKES ME THINK ABOUT THINGS
default_yes.gif
:

Reble that was beautiful what you wrote. Thank you for sharring that.

I don't know who told you that you can't post things but you surely can and I hope you do!

I'm sorry that someone has hurt you. That's just not right.

Stay and post what you want to!

Latest posts

Back