Two new foals!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becky

Reaction score
Well, almost. These two were born last weekend (May 5) while I was at a horse show. Tracey who feeds for me, had just delivered Blossom's black filly and was towel drying her when she heard Valentine going into labor. She had to jump up and go deliver that one! A busy night for Tracey!

It's rained so much this past week, I was just now able to take pictures of these two. This is Redrock Pixel Image, solid black filly with a star out of Redrock Little Blossom and by McSperitts Rowdy Night Image. This is the only Image foal here this year (I sold a couple of mares bred to him). She is ultra refined and could be carrying LWO and will be tested.

PixelImage.jpg

This is a colt, Redrock Flash Drive, sired by Harts Tip Top Flash and out of Twilights Mi Sweet Valentine. This boy has a tremendous upright neck and layed back shoulder and he will make a stunning driving horse, hence his name!

And you know your weeds are tall when your camera focuses on them instead of the subject! :eek: Hope to get a non blurry pic today!

FlashDrive.jpg

Pretty babies!!!!!!!!!! Great names!!!!! Lovely weed too! :bgrin

Viki

Pretty babies Becky! And I like that Queen Annes Lace too :bgrin Not weeds, WILD FLOWERS!
default_yes.gif
:

Charlotte

Beautiful babies and great names...funny story about the weeds though...

We had a ton of those in our ditch when I was about 10. So thinking I was doing a great service I chopped them all down and was so proud...My grandma was so mad that I killed her Queen Ann's Lace...I was in hot water for a long time
default_smile.png

They're both very nice, congratulations!!!!

BOTH are lovely! About the weeds being tall --- maybe the horse is short??? :bgrin

MA

Congratulations!! :aktion033: :aktion033: I'll bet you wished you were there for the delivery! I hate it when I miss mine. Beautiful foals!

Congratulations on two wonderful foals! The filly is adorable, I love her big eyes.
default_wub.png
:

Congrats, those are some beautiful babies and I LOVE the pretty wild flowers u have in your pastures.
default_wub.png
: Here its so dry everythings dying even the weeds
default_wacko.png
:

Becky, they are both just lovely! :aktion033: But, you know me....I'm partial to those spots, I REALLY like that Flash Drive.
default_yes.gif
:

Thanks for the kind words!
default_smile.png

What height do you expect them to mature to?
I'm guessing the colt will mature 33 - 34" and the filly probably around 32".

Here's a better picture of the colt taken today minus the wild flowers!

FlashDrive2.jpg

Latest posts

Back