Tomas' Wedding Dress Shots

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW................how beautiful. That is a awesome pic. I bet you are very proud of that boy.

Those are fantastic! Another generation's ideal of the pony/princess fantasy I guess. I think his hair is what really does it for me. lol

The horse is gorgeous, the girl is pretty and they put this bit ol' ratty ladder in the middle of the shot?

My first thought was she was painting - then I got the "mystical cloud" idea. They couldn't have gotten a nice aluminum ladder?

I guess I'm not "fine artsy"

I love curls and he looks great!!! His tail reminds me of the hair pieces the gals wear in driving at Nationals
default_smile.png

Contrats!! He's a handsome guy!
default_yes.gif
:

How neat!!!!!! I can't let my minis see Thomas. They will all want curls just like his.

Congrats!!!!!!!!

Freida

:aktion033: [SIZE=18pt]WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :new_shocked: [/SIZE]

Thomas looks terrific in the photos.

Can't say that I like the model's *wedding dress* in any way, shape or form. Looks like she stormed out of the dressmakers shop halfway through the sewing. :eek:
default_smile.png

Thanks for all the kind words.

I hope the rest of the photos they took appear in other magazines. Can't wait for the designer's website to be updated, too!

what a great opertunity for you, that must have been so cool.!!!!!!!!!
default_yes.gif
:

but I hate to say that I don't care for the photos, the modles look so cold.

but still WOW just the experince would be amazing. to be a shot with a real fashion photographer with your horse, I would have loved it.

-Vanessa

wow he is like the Brad Pitt of the mini world
default_yes.gif
: all the ladies will be falling all over him when he walks down the street. All he needs now is a personal makeup person and a pair of DIOR sunglasses

ps. i like your horse a LOT better than Brad Pitt
default_poke.gif
:

Wow thats pretty cool! I cant say that I would enjoy being made up and having a bunch of photos taken, but good for tomas for being man enough... :lol:

congrats again! Tomas is very cute! :aktion033:
default_wub.png
:

Way to go TOMAS !!!! WAY too cool !!!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

That is very neat! I love to see Miniatures doing things like this.

Tomas looks really nice and clean lol.

Under the heading: Shameless Promoter -- here's the last photo from the shoot -- you can really see those curls:

Tomas3.jpg

The designer also told me they are in the process of updating their website and that Tomas will appear on there as well.

Here's a link for those who want to see last year's dresses (with a carousel theme):

www.elizabethfillmorebridal.com

Those are great! But finding out that those curls were partly human hair extensions just made me LAUGH OUT LOUD! Too funny!

MA

Latest posts

Back