The Golden Sunset

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shari

Reaction score
I know, can't help myself and have a real problem .....

Have never seen one so gold before.

The Golden Sunset

goldensunset31july06d.jpg

goldensunset31july06good.jpg

goldensunset31july06blarger.jpg

goldensunset31july06f.jpg

Goodness it looks like fire in the sky! It's beautiful. Those pics would make a lovely calendar!
default_yes.gif
:

I vote for a screensaver!
default_smile.png

Very beautiful...

was that last night's?

I noticed it was almost heartbreakingly beautiful, here. Seemed even more poignant because there was a bad car accident in town (log truck turned over onto a car) and a woman was killed yesterday afternoon, I was thinking about her and her husband and the people who enacted the cleanup, etc./encountered the situation as the night fell and thought how you never know when you will see your last sunset, etc., what a beautiful one it was.

Thanks for recording it to film/memory.

Liz

I vote for a screensaver!
default_smile.png

Very beautiful...

was that last night's?

I noticed it was almost heartbreakingly beautiful, here. Seemed even more poignant because there was a bad car accident in town (log truck turned over onto a car) and a woman was killed yesterday afternoon, I was thinking about her and her husband and the people who enacted the cleanup, etc./encountered the situation as the night fell and thought how you never know when you will see your last sunset, etc., what a beautiful one it was.

Thanks for recording it to film/memory.

Liz
Sorry to hear about that family. :no:

With my health the way it is.. I have learned to enjoy each and every day... and take pictures of sunsets. :lol:

It was the night before last.

Hadn't thought about shooting a wee video.. might try that next Liz! Thanks. :bgrin

Going to get some printed up as 8" by 10" photographs... will see how they come out.

Just glad people like the pictures. I like seeing happy things and like to share in hopes it makes someone smile.
default_yes.gif
:

More awesome pics Shari
default_smile.png
What kinda camera do you use...it really captures depth?

How beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! I love sunsets and sunrises for that matter! Incredible colors and scenery in your pix.

It will look great hanging on your wall.

Please keep them coming, I dont get on the porch here so often but am so happy I got to see these pictures, Thanks!!!!!

More awesome pics Shari
default_smile.png
What kinda camera do you use...it really captures depth?
My older Nikon Coolpix4300. Still do not know how to use all the functions .
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Thanks everyone, am glad you do not mind me sharing my pictures! :bgrin

Latest posts

Back