The Coolest Photoshop Horse Pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow those are too cool. I would love to have the tree horse growing in my yard. On the downside it really shows what a really good editor can do to a picture surely making you wonder if some photos have not been edited to enhance the horse.

Arlene

Cool Work!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Wow those are too cool. I would love to have the tree horse growing in my yard. On the downside it really shows what a really good editor can do to a picture surely making you wonder if some photos have not been edited to enhance the horse.

Arlene
You can almost guarantee that any professionally done photos were retouched in some way or other to improve the look of the horse. That may be nothing more than removing some distracting item from the background or erasing a dirty spot (or fly!) from the coat of a horse, to reworking some conformation flaws, or adding grass to hide a horse's hooves (which is occasionally done if the horse needs a trim--or is difficult). Not all photoshopping is misleading, sometimes a horse is just dirty! lol
biggrin.gif

BTW: Those photos came from Worth1000.com, which frequently has Photoshop contests, which those obviously were from. It's a fascinating website to explore, though some images are a bit disturbing. (Just be forewarned of it!)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back