The boy's and their toys!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O So

Reaction score
I went to PetSmart yesterday and found some dog treat dispensers on discount. After debating for a while I finally decided to buy a couple to see if they would work for the boys. I think they will work under supervision, but they probably wont last to long with their hooves.

They had a great time getting the treats out, but they haven't figured out when they are empty. I had to eventually pick them up so they wouldn't break them in one day! LOL

A little video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mn7_sxhftpg

I sure wish my feed store carried more horse toys. I did mention to them that they would make a lot of money off me if they did! LOL I did buy one of the 40" balls from them, but I am waiting for a cover to come for it. Then I can see how that goes over. They love the 25" ball that they have, so the 40" should be pretty fun to watch them with!!

default_aktion033.gif
default_laugh.png
Too Cool! I always thought about getting those little kids toys at a garage sale... you know the ones that are ball shaped and have stars & squares and such to put the shapes into? I thought they would make good treat dispensers. Of course my girls think I make a pretty good treat dispenser also!

I like yours better! I can see why you'd have to take them away after the treats are gone tho
default_wacko.png
Nothing like a determined mini!

What a great idea! They are certainly keeping the boys occupied - by the way your boys are looking fantasic.
default_yes.gif

Anna

Latest posts

Back