Taught My Mini a New Trick

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leeapachemoon

Reaction score
She is very willing and always gives 100%. This is Lee, she is a division B mini.

100_4120.jpg

100_4118.jpg

Great job. I love those kind of horses that are willing & give you there all.

It's been so snowy here that there is really nothing else to do. I really wish I could be driving and getting everyone ready for show season!

Winter is my favorite time of the year for trick training, for the reasons you mentioned (plus you can do it in the barn out of the cold!) Your mare is very cute and looks quite proud of her new trick!

Winter is my favorite time of the year for trick training, for the reasons you mentioned (plus you can do it in the barn out of the cold!) Your mare is very cute and looks quite proud of her new trick!

Thank You. I think she liked being able to look me in the eye for a change.
default_risa8.gif

Awesome job! i love to trick train in the winter! I've taught my gelding 2 new tricks so far! Your mare is beautiful!!!

You should train her for halter obstacle, she would do a great job.

We did do In-Hand Trail which is probably the same as halter obstacles. She did do well but I was inexperienced as to what she had to do so she did not know how to side pass and turn on the hind. She does now and I can't wait to do it again this year! They have those classes at the open 4-H shows and maybe Pinto but they do not do that at any of the ADS shows I went to.

She looks very confident doing her job!!! Nice to have a willing mare.
default_yes.gif

Excellent, great job!

I have both Bailey and Willow trick trained too. They are super smart, in fact, I think they are easier to train than any dog I have owned!

Latest posts

Back