SUPER Proud Mom!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devon

Reaction score
As we all know All Stars are in and I am a SUPER proud mom !!! I am so beyond happy I started tearing up, this horse means EVERYTHING to me and has made all my dreams come true I just wanted to share
default_wub.png
he is my baby boy.. I'm sure you all know by my overabundance of photos but his name is Martins Mardi Gras Eligent Man 36.5" ASPC/AMHR Gelding .. This was his first year showing AMHR and it was everything I hoped! Here are his results!

Canadian National All Star GRAND Champion Gelding Over

Canadian National All Star Sr Grand Champion Gelding Over

Canadian National All Star CHAMPION in :

Model Gelding , Amateur Gelding, Aged Gelding, Adult Jumper, Amateur Jumper,Open Hunter, Amateur Hunter

Top 6 Liberty , Reserve Youth Jumper , Top 5 Youth Halter

National All Star: Top Five GRAND Champion Gelding, Top 10 (7) Adult Jumper, Top Five (3) Amateur Jumper, Top Ten (6) Model Gelding Over , Top Ten (8th) Aged Gelding , Top Five (5) Senior Champion

Advertisdement.jpg

Thanks you SO SO much for letting me share
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanted to add my congratulations - well done to you and your very handsome fella!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Anna

Way to go, Devon! Congratulations on all the achievements~

Devon.. you know I am a huge fan of both you and Eli.... Congrats on your well deserved results!

Latest posts

Back