Some Pics of my Filly Queenie

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

christina_ski

Reaction score
My baby is growing up
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
Seems like just yesterday she was a spoiled brat on her Momma that wouldn't come within 20ft of me. And now she follows me everywhere begging to be pet and given treats. And as even come in the house (boy that way fun, she likes tv lol. No pics of that tho darn. Next time
default_laugh.png
:DOH! ) Anyway here are some pictures of her from today. She is maturing very nicely and is big girl.Measuring in at 30.50". Just a quick bridle path and took these. She always has her ears forward and will make a nice halter filly next year. Please excuse the fuzz. It has been cold here (high today was 40 and very windy) And she needs it. Enjoy
default_laugh.png

27817PB110047.JPG

27817Queenie_Look_7months.JPG

27817Queenie_Side_7months.JPG

default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't she look glamorous in her fur coat! What a doll! I bet you can't wait to see how she's grown in a few months.

She's adorable. How old is she? I have a 7 month old who I think is over 30". I'm curious as to her final height!
She was born April 25th (One month overdue) and turns 7 months on the 25th of this month. As to her height. According to the chart i use she will mature close to 36". Her mom is 34" and her dad was 31". But some reach their mature height earlier, some later. I can't wait till the spring so I can clip her and see whats under the Fuzz. I was plesently surprised when i clipped her out as a 2 month old. And she keeps getting better and better. I even took her to nationals in september and she measured 28"
default_new_shocked.gif
. So i am betting she will be bigger. But with your girl it could be different. The height chart i used is on the Lilbeginnings Info Pages.
default_aktion033.gif

Edited to Add. Here is a pic of her when she was clipped out as a 2 month old

278172months.jpg

Wow, is she extra cute or what!?
default_yes.gif

Look at her fluff, it almost doesn't look real.

I really really like...no hang on. I really really LOVE her!
default_wub.png

Oh, you want to talk about TALL babies. My 10 week old Willow, pictured in my avatar, is 30 inches tall already! Her Mum is 34 inches and her sire is only 31 inches. I think she will grow to be as big as a draft horse!

Latest posts

Back