Show results from an amazing weekend!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J&HMinis

Reaction score
Well, got back last night from our NEMHS 2 day show. I’m still on cloud nine!!!! On Saturday, my queen, senior mare won under both judges in Amateur and Adult Showmanship then we took two seconds in our Amateur Level 1 Sr. Mare class. She went on to take a sixth place under the national judge in Liberty in a class of 13. Sunday she was pretty tired so she showed in just Youth Senior Mares 13-18 and took two seconds.

My yearling gelding (my mares ½ brother) did amazing! Saturday he won under both judges in Amateur Level 1 Jr. Geldings & Weanling/Yearling Geldings, he then took BOTH the open Jr. Gelding Grand Champions :new_shocked: and also a Grand and Reserve in the Amateur Geldings Championship!
default_rolleyes.gif
: He then took a first and third in Multi-Color and then a first in second in Liberty!!!! :aktion033: Sunday he won again under both judges in our Amateur Level 1 Jr. Geldings and Weanling/Yearling Geldings, he took both Jr. Gelding Reserve Champions and two seconds in Multi-color!

What an amazing weekend, I'm still trying to absorb it all in! Congrats to all that were there!

Here is my gelding (this was from a previous show)

bondini-bethany.jpg

and my wonderful mare :bgrin

gold_dust_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Heather, you did had great show, Congrats!! Let hope for the same at Regionals !!

I heard Jean did great in the Jumper class after I left ......JANE

Way to go, Heather!

My little Sophie (Millstones So Fine) went Reserve Champ for her new owner!

What beautiful horses! Happy for you that you got such great results! It sure is fun, isn't it? :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back