Show Prep or tips Thread?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Margaret

Reaction score
I am hoping someone can direct me to a thread that gives Show tips and preparation tips for showing a miniature.. What type of products they use and helpful techniques too....

I know their are threads out there on this, but my searches are coming up empty.

Thanks..
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm....we had one going at one point, but I guess it's archived now. It was just starting though. Maybe now would be a good time to revive it. What sort of things are you wondering about? There are some great people here with looooong showing careers and very good information. I love the LB gang.

I sent a message to Mary Lou because I have no idea how to find an older thread. Maybe she can tell me how to bump it up, show season is coming and it will be fun to swap ideas! It looks like I may cave in and actually decide to show this year...a little. I mean, he IS in the futurities and all and I'm planning to go to Tulsa anyway, may as well tuck Steak n' Shake in the trailer and bring him along. That is the debate line I am working on for the husband. lol I hope it works.
default_biggrin.png

oops sorry Ive been gone all day, but thank you Mominis for getting that ball rolling.. I see it has resurfaced
default_aktion033.gif

Any more threads are welcome!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back